Bitcoin Casino NZ
Kiwis have access to brand new and best Bitcoin casino sites at CasinoDeps.co.nz. This is not surprising considering that the popularity of crypto payments is constantly growing. The same applies to BTC gambling in general thanks to the recent tax authority regulation and numerous benefits this concept offers. NZ players won’t settle for deposits that come with unreasonable fees, limits, and processing times.
Some of the top Bitcoin casinos such as 22Bet Casino, Playamo Casino, and Maneki Casino are leading brands allowing online gambling for real cash on the NZ market. They are carefully building their reputation of being generous, fair and reliable. Moreover, casino sites that accept Bitcoin deposits are the only ones that guarantee anonymity. Here, you’ll find the best NZ casinos accepting Bitcoin:
- 22Bet Casino - Takes Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency
- Twin Casino - Popular BTC Casino in May 2022
- Jackpot Molly Casino - Accepts Online Bitcoin Payments
- Vegas Kings Casino - Exclusive Bonus for Kiwi Players
- Playamo Casino - Make Deposits & Withdrawals in Bitcoin
The Best Online Casinos with Bitcoin Payments in May 2022
- NZ$2450 Bonus Package
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- Daily Cash Prizes
- NZ$1000 Bonus Pack
- 98.3% Payout Rate
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- Good Providers
- 97.2% Payout Rate
- NZ$20 Min. Deposit
- No Deposit Required
- 97.1% Payout Rate
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- Brand New Site
- 97.8% Payout Rate
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- Reputable Operator
- 97.5% Payout Rate
- NZ$20 Min. Deposit
- 98.1% Payout Rate
- Top Site for Kiwis
- NZ$20 Min. Deposit
- Takes Poli Payment
- 97% Payout Rate
- BTC Games
- 97% Payout Rate
- Accepting Kiwis
- 98.7% Payout Rate
- NZ$1 Min. Deposit
- Sports Betting Available
How We Rate Online Casinos with Bitcoin Deposit
Before adding any online casino to our site, we try to provide only the best to our readers. Our experienced iGaming team performs extensive research with extra criteria for ranking Kiwi Bitcoin casinos. Look below to see how we rank each bitcoin brand for New Zealand players.
Fairness & Reputation
We always strive to provide the most trusted online casinos to our readers. To achieve this, we look for operators with an excellent reputation and ones known for their fair gaming practices.
Accepts Payments in BTC
Many online casinos have started accepting cryptocurrency payments alongside traditional depositing methods from players. Today, Bitcoin is the most popular online gambling cryptocurrency, which NZ players can take advantage of.
Available on Any Device
Bitcoin casinos are a new trend that makes them available across multiple devices. Kiwis looking for mobile casinos in New Zealand can always enjoy instant play on the go through mobile browsers.
High Withdrawal Limit
NZ online casinos that offer BTC payment methods usually have a high withdrawal limit. So, Kiwi players looking for the best online casino payouts can benefit from this withdrawal method.
Anonymity of Transactions
Cryptocurrencies are a preferred payment method for customers looking to protect their personal information when gambling. Bitcoin casinos are known for their anonymity as the buying and selling transactions can’t be traced.
Top Bitcoin Casinos for New Zealand Players
If you are looking for Bitcoin Casinos, you might be wondering which are the best ones to play at. As new NZ casinos are opening that accept Bitcoin, it might be unclear which are good brands. That’s why we curated a list for our readers. Check out of a carefully selected list of the best BTC casinos in 2022.
Pay 1 NZ Dollar
at Special Slot Game
22Bet Casino is the best-rated online casino accepting Bitcoin. Aside from accepting BTC, this casino allows transactions using e-wallets, credit cards, and bank transfers. The casino processes all withdrawals within 24-hours with the same payment method used for depositing.
- Low Minimum Deposit
- Sports Betting Section
- Live Streaming
- Only Curacao License
- No Local Payments
For customers who want to play on the go, 22Bet Casino also has mobile applications for Android and iOS devices. Its game lobby contains various slots, jackpots, live dealer selection, sports, and virtual sports. NZ players can also enjoy generous promotions and welcome bonuses here.
100% Up to
+ NZ$20 Extra
Twin Casino is a bitcoin casino with a faucet available for Kiwis. It’s a safe brand registered and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. NZ players can quickly make deposits and withdrawals using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin as well as e-wallets, credit cards, and bank transfers.
- MGA Licensed Operator
- High Withdrawal Limits
- 100% Wager-Free Rewards
- Many Excluded Territories
- KYC Procedure for Large Deposits
Twin Casino has over 2,500 casino games available for Kiwis to enjoy. Customers can enjoy popular pokies, scratchcards, bingo, table games, and live casino games. This operator also has a mobile app available for Android. It also has a unique VIP program for its members.
Jackpot Molly Casino
200% Up to
+ 321 Free Spins
Jackpot Molly Casino is one of the best Bitcoin gambling sites for NZ players. Kiwis can deposit funds using BTC through the account lobby when registered. Jackpot Molly accepts other banking methods too, like bank transfers, credit cards, and e-wallets, including Skrill and Paysafe Card.
- Highly Rated New Brand
- Huge Progressive Jackpots
- Daily Slots Tournaments
- No UKGC Licence
- KYC Procedure Required
NZ players can enjoy daily prizes, a generous welcome bonus and earn points for rewards when making deposits. Jackpot Molly also has an invite-only VIP program for its most loyal customers. Its casino lobby includes pokies, table games, live casino, and drops & wins.
Vegas Kings Casino
100% Up to
+ 200 Free Spins
Vegas Kings Casino is a recommended Bitcoin casino by Reddit users. New Zealand players can easily make BTC deposits here and play instantly. This Gibraltar licensed casino also accepts other payment methods like credit and debit cards, bank transfers, Skrill, and Trustly.
- GBGA Operator
- Regular Promotions
- Newest Games
- High Min. Deposit
- No MGA License
Vegas King’s casino games are supplied by top providers, including Evolution, NetEnt, Microgaming, and Red Tiger. It includes popular pokies like Immortal Romance and 9 Masks of Fire. Kiwis have multiple tournaments, promotions, and welcome bonuses to choose from. Vegas Kings also has a 7-tier loyalty program for its customers.
+ 150 Free Spins
Playamo Casino is another popular casino website with BTC payments. Kiwis can quickly deposit with Bitcoin and start playing immediately. Players can also use BTC to cash out winnings. All bitcoin games available on Playamo are specially marked with the Bitcoin logo for easy identification.
- Curaçao Gambling License
- High Withdrawal Limits
- Accepts Cryptocurrency
- No Phone Customer Support
- High Wagering Requirements
Kiwis can enjoy many slots, live casinos, table games, scratchcards, tournaments, and Wheel of Fortune games at Playamo Casino. This operator is supplied by big names like Microgaming, Evolution, Pragmatic Play, and NetEnt. Playamo is mobile-friendly but also has an app available for install.
Good BTC Casino Sites for Kiwis
New Zealand players have a wide selection of casino sites to choose from as BTC gambling continues to grow. Above we listed the best BTC casinos, but there are still other good bitcoin casinos for NZ players. They offer attractive promotions and incredible gaming experiences. Here is a list of other casinos for Bitcoin online gambling:
- Maneki Casino
- Night Rush Casino
- King Billy Casino
- Fun Casino
- BitStarz Casino
Gambling at Bitcoin Casinos in New Zealand
Bitcoin gambling has become a real thing among NZ players. New Zealand Bitcoin betting sites and online casinos have been on a constant rise and Kiwis seem to love them. There is a perfect explanation for this trend, of course. More precisely, gambling with Bitcoin comes with numerous benefits for Kiwis. Depositing at these New Zealand online casinos is completely anonymous. So, anyone who wants complete privacy and clean bank records would, naturally, stick to Bitcoin gambling. Add the rich casino game offer alongside the generous bonuses in the package and you have an obvious winner right there.
Pros of Casinos that Accept Bitcoin
What makes Bitcoin casino payments so attractive to NZ players? Many things actually. Most casino Bitcoin sites for Kiwis boast with a world-class reputation, excellent banking policy, and guaranteed anonymity. With that in mind, it’s quite understandable why so many gamblers decide to join these operators. Plus, Bitcoin is the currency of the future. So, anyone who wants to follow the latest trends will surely appreciate all its advantages.
- Anonymous Online Gambling: The first and most important advantage of Bitcoin online casinos is the anonymity they provide. When buying, selling or transferring this cryptocurrency, consumers don’t need to share any personal details. This remains a top reason for confidence of online gamblers to go for this payment method.
- Independent Casino Sites: Not all of the leading iGaming brands support BTC gambling. Even though on the rise, the selection of such platforms is still modest. However, there are lots of best new casinos where users can gamble with Bitcoin. These are safe, innovative and generous.
- Many Ways to Buy and Sell Bitcoin: In order to gamble at top Bitcoin casinos, players first need to have BTC coins. Luckily, nowadays, it’s incredibly easy to buy and sell the cryptocurrency. There are many reliable crypto wallets on the market. Plus, even e-wallets like Skrill support buying and selling BTC.
- Very Popular Comparing to Other Cryptocurrencies: The offer of top crypto casinos is constantly improving, that’s for sure. Nonetheless, not all cryptocurrencies on the market are supported by such iGaming operators. In fact, Bitcoin remains the most popular cryptocurrency in terms of online gambling. So, it’s much easier to find a gambling brand that supports it.
- Fast Mobile and International Payments: This cryptocurrency provides fastest payouts and deposits. These are supported by both mobile Bitcoin casino sites and international iGaming brands. In other words, there are no restrictions for those using these crypto coins. They can top up their casino accounts regardless of the operator’s location or type.
- No Taxes: In New Zealand, gambling is considered a hobby and therefore no taxes are applied for Kiwis to iGaming winnings. This rule applies to those gambling at any online casino with Bitcoin too. In case you were wondering whether you’ll have to pay taxes if gambling with BTC, the answer is no.
Cons of BTC Online Casinos
If all the benefits of casino Bitcoin gambling sound good to you, you should also read the disadvantages before giving it a try. In comparison to the pros, the cons are too little. However, players must be well-informed about what should expect in order to avoid unpleasant surprises. Below, you can find an overview of the strongest drawbacks of gambling with BTC.
- Scams and Frauds: As you may know by now, BTC transactions are untraceable and anonymous. This makes the cryptocurrency a perfect tool for scammers. Among the many amazing new Bitcoin casinos for NZ players, there often pops up a scam operator too. Hence, you must be careful and register with trusted brands.
- Transaction Fees: Online casino Bitcoin payments often come with processing fees. More precisely, there are transaction fees that players must cover when transferring coins. Keep in mind though, these charges are still lower than those applied to other methods. They usually range from 1% to 1.5%.
- Price Volatility:. One of the biggest issues of this and all other cryptocurrency is the high price volatility. This means that you can buy coins for 10 NZD today and their value can drop to 5 NZD tomorrow. Real money casinos will follow these price fluctuations and react appropriately.
- Not Many Legal Online Casinos that Accept Bitcoin Deposits: Besides our best Bitcoin casino list of operators, there aren’t many other options for players. It is true that the popularity of BTC gambling improves and so more and more brands support the cryptocurrency. Still, for the time being, the selection of legal operators that work with BTC is low.
How to Make a Deposit with Bitcoin Casino Online
By now, you should know whether gambling with Bitcoin deposit is right for you or not. In case you decided to give it a go, it’s time to learn how to make BTC payments. There are several steps to complete before you can start playing your favourite casino game. For example, you’ll need a crypto wallet as well as some coins.
- Create a wallet for BTC. The first step in order to start casino BTC online gambling is to create a crypto wallet. This is just like an e-wallet but instead of money, it enables users to store crypto coins. This is where you’re going to keep your Bitcoin from now on.
- Buy Bitcoin via trusted platforms and transfer it to your wallet. The second step is to buy some coins. You can do this directly via certain Bitcoin wallets or by purchasing it from other people or exchanges. We recommend you to use reliable platforms such as Skrill or EasyCrypto. Both have high safety standards and are incredibly easy to use.
- Choose the best Bitcoin casino from our top list and register there. Now that you have a funded BTC wallet, you can proceed to the third step. This is where you choose the online casino accepting bitcoin to register with. Obviously, you want to stick to trusted iGaming brands like the ones featured on our list.
- Go to the “Cashier” section and choose BTC as your payment method. In order to initiate the deposit-making process, you have to visit the “Cashier” first. This section is easily accessible from your casino account. Once in the “Cashier” section, you can choose the casinos Bitcoin payment method. One click will take you to the next step of the procedure.
- The operator will provide you a unique address where you can send your BTC from the wallet. Once you choose the cryptocurrency as your preferred deposit method, casinos with Bitcoin deposits will provide you with a unique address. This address looks unusual and features lots of letters and numbers. You should use it in order to transfer coins there.
- Transfer the crypto and gamble! Your casino account will be funded within seconds after you enter the unique address into your crypto wallet and confirm the transaction. The best Bitcoin gambling sites that accept New Zealand gamblers process crypto payments instantly. So, the only thing left is to start gambling!
How to Make an Online Casino Bitcoin Withdrawal
Requesting a Bitcoin casino withdrawal is much simpler than depositing. This is especially true because you did most of the work when making your first BTC payment. In result, cashing out via this cryptocurrency takes only two simple steps. Moreover, the process is incredibly fast and easy to follow. Keep reading and find out how to withdraw via Bitcoin.
- Visit the withdrawal section and choose “Bitcoin” for payout. You need to visit the “Cashier” for both casino depositing and withdrawing. For the latter, nonetheless, you need to select the “Withdrawal” section. There, you need to choose “BTC” for payout in order to withdraw your casino Bitcoins. All these steps take several clicks only.
- Enter the wallet address and amount of BTC you want to withdraw. Next, you have to enter the unique address of your BTC wallet. Also, you must enter the number of coins you wish to cash out. This amount must be within the casino banking limits. Once you confirm the transaction, all the Bitcoin best casino operators will process it within seconds.
Free Bitcoin Casino Bonus Offers
Bitcoin Online Casino Games
Alternative Payments at Bitcoin Gambling Sites
Bitcoin Accepting Casino for NZ Players: FAQs
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the world’s most popular cryptocurrency. This is a decentralised currency, which is not owned or regulated by any government or authority. Consequently, Bitcoin online casinos are gambling sites that accept depositing and playing in Bitcoin. In order to use this cryptocurrency, players need a crypto wallet.
How to open a BTC account?
Before consumers can buy, sell or trade Bitcoin, they need to open a BTC account first. There are numerous trusted cryptocurrency wallets that enable storing and trading with Bitcoin. Afterward, players can register with an operator from our Bitcoin casino list and then make BTC deposits.
Do casinos accept Bitcoin?
Not all popular iGaming sites accept Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. In fact, the number of BTC casinos is quite modest. However, we must point out that more and more iGaming brands recognise the benefits of this cryptocurrency. So, the gambling options of BTC players are constantly growing.
Is it safe to play at Bitcoin casino?
Players must pick their iGaming operators carefully. It doesn’t matter if they’re signing up with a Bitcoin online casino or a regular gambling site. There are both 100% reliable as well as scam Bitcoin operators out there. To avoid any risks, you can always stick to the brands we recommend.
Are Bitcoin casinos legal?
There are two factors to consider in terms of legality of Bitcoin casinos. First, you must discover whether online gambling is legal in your country. Second, you must find out whether Bitcoin is legal in your country. Generally, there are many regulated and legal Bitcoin sites for gambling.
Are there any fees and limits?
One of the greatest benefits of Bitcoin casino transactions is that they are cheaper. Most operators won’t apply high casino Bitcoin fees on BTC transfers. On the other hand, there are usually limits, which correspond to the average banking limits in NZD, EUR or USD.
Are there any bonuses?
There is a huge selection of Bitcoin casino promotions and bonuses. Players can expect lots of bankroll boosts from their BTC iGaming operators. The bonus offer often includes a welcome treat alongside many promos for loyal customers. Free BTC and bonus spins are some of the most popular options.