AUD Casinos for Kiwis
Would you like to spend Australian dollars in NZ online casinos? That's not a big issue! Our experts have found AUD casino sites accepting Kiwi and Aussie players 24/7. At King Billy Casino, Playamo Casino and 22Bet Casino, you can easily gamble online with AU$ and withraw the winnings.
AU dollar online casinos guarantee unforgettable gambling sessions on a wide range of devices. At the same time, the currency rates for NZD and AUD are almost equal. Meaning, it doesn’t change much in terms of conversion fees when playing at an Australian online casino. Check a list of AU$ casino sites here:
- 22Bet Casino - All International Currencies
- Playamo Casino - Accepts Kiwis & Aussies
- King Billy Casino - Takes AUD Deposits
- Slotty Vegas Casino - Lots of Online Pokies
- Woo Casino - NZ$ and AU$ Payments
- Betamo Casino - Favourite Choice of Australians
- Bob Casino - Excellent Choice for NZ Players
The Best Australian Dollar Online Casinos in January 2022
- 98.2% Payout Rate
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- Sportsbook Section
- NZ$1 Min. Deposit
- Clear Bonus System
- 97.6% Payout Rate
- 98.7% Payout Rate
- NZ$1 Min. Deposit
- Sports Betting Available
- Space-Themed Casino
- 70+ Live Dealers
- 18+ Payment Methods
- Loyalty Program
- 97.6% Payout Rate
- Mobile Compatible
- 97% Payout Rate
- NZ$15 Min. Deposit
- 24/7 Live Chat
- $10 Min. Withdrawal
- Brand New Casino
- 95.4% Payout Rate
- High Limit Games
- Daily Challanges
- Cool Gamification
- For Kiwis & Aussies
- Crypto Deposits Allowed
- 0% Payment Fees
- Monday Free Spins
- Winter Fest Race
- Premier Live Casino Games
Online Gambling with AU Dollar Casinos
Pros of Online Casino AUD Deposits
- A big list of casino sites accepting AU dollar deposits. First and most important, Kiwis players can choose from a long list of casinos that accept AUD payments. These Australian Dollars Casinos have an excellent reputation as well as amazing game offers. Such a great list of brands as online casino with no minimum deposit enables players from NZ to test various options and claim multiple bonuses. Put differently, playing in AUD doesn’t mean that Kiwis need to sacrifice big names and great offers.
- Small currency conversion comparing to USD, Euro or GBP. When New Zealanders play in their home currency or AUD, they don’t pay for conversion fees or pay less. That means they save cash just by playing at AUD casinos. Even if there are any conversion charges, for whatever reasons, these are lower than those applied to USD, EUR or GBP. So, one smart thing players from NZ can do is to stick to $1 deposit bonus casino that supports the AUD currency.
- Welcome bonuses and promotions. Online casino Australia gambling brands have excellent welcome bonuses. Newbies often can claim generous match bonuses on their first deposits. Plus, sometimes there are juicy no deposit offers too. Moreover, AUD casino websites have lots of ongoing promotions too. So, loyal customers can expect free spins, birthday bonuses and tournaments with hot prizes. The cherry on top is the amazing VIP schemes that grant various rewards for frequent players.
AUD Online Casino Payment Options
- Cash cards
Cash cards are also known as prepaid vouchers or prepaid cards. These can be bought at stores across New Zealand and used at gambling sites that support them. Online casino prepaid cards are extremely safe and anonymous. Yet, they often have low max deposit limits. They provide instant AU dollar payments and, usually, players can’t use them for withdrawing.
- Paysafecard Voucher Paysafe is the most popular prepaid card on the iGaming market. The number of Paysafecard online casinos is huge and most well-established brands support this method. Paysafe guarantees instant deposits and high levels of security. Moreover, such deposits are free of charge. Plus, these payments won’t require you to share any personal or financial details with the operator.
- Neosurf Voucher The Neosurf Voucher at the best real money casino in Australia works just like the Paysafecard. Kiwis must buy their voucher, which includes a unique 10-digit code. Once they have it, they can fund it at stores across New Zealand or online. Neosurf casinos are known as reliable and welcoming towards Kiwis. They offer free, instant and secure AUD cash transfers.
E-wallets have certainly revolutionized the way people all across the world make online payments. These services enable consumers to add cash to their e-wallets and then safely transfer their funds within seconds. Since NZ players appreciate fastest cash out online casino with no transaction fees, e-wallets have established themselves as a fan-favourite casino banking option too.
- PayPal PayPal customers can use their e-wallet for purchasing items, subscribing for services and, of course, for online gambling. The selection of online casinos that accept PayPal is ever-growing. After all, NZ gamblers are always looking for free, quick and secure ways to top up their casino accounts. Plus, casinos that take PayPal often have great banking limits.
- Skrill Skrill is a top choice among gamblers worldwide when it comes to casino deposits and cashouts. Skrill online casino leads the way when it comes to operating standards, safety and game offer. So, Kiwis have great respect for this banking method. Skrill really meets all the basic requirements like anonymity, instant processing, and zero fees.
- Neteller Neteller is another popular e-wallet among gamblers from NZ. All sites with Neteller casino deposit are known as secure, fair and trustworthy. They offer generous bonuses, feature hundreds of games and provide great customer care. In terms of payments, Neteller transfers are processed within seconds and come with no charges. Safety and security are guaranteed too.
- Internet Banking (Poli) Internet banking has seen its popularity grow among players from New Zealand. Poli seems to be the number one choice in this category thanks to its many benefits for consumers. All Poli deposit casinos enables users to transfer fund from their bank accounts to their players’ accounts within seconds. All such transactions with online casino banking are secure, free and convenient.
Alternatives to Online Casino AU Dollars
- New Zealand Dollars Anyone looking for a secure and generous iGaming atmosphere can add NZ dollar casinos on their bucket list. What exactly puts New Zealand operators on the remote gambling map? Well, they feature picks by rising stars and unusual suppliers. Moreover, they always have juicy welcome bonuses and exclusive VIP rewards. Plus, NZ casinos are secure, trusted, and fair.
- Euros Europe is home to some of the best-known gambling operators in the entire industry. Euros online casinos always hold reputable remote gambling licences and certificates like those issued by the MGA, GBGA, and eCOGRA. Needless to say, they also feature games by well-established providers too. So, their game menus include top picks by Play’N GO, Netent, etc.
- United States Dollars Another fantastic alternative to Aussie gambling sites is online casinos that accept US dollars. American operators accept players from all around the world and have refreshing game selections. RTG, Rival, and Topgame are the usual suppliers of these casino sites. Furthermore, US operators make sure to meet the needs of all players by featuring top-class slots and table games.
What is AUD?
AUD is the currency code used for the Australian dollar i.e. the national currency in Australia. Therefore, AUD casinos are actually Australian Dollars casino sites. These operators support the home currency of Aussies. Its conversion fees are bit better than those of the NZD. Usually, the AUD is slightly lower than the USD and similar to the NZD.
Are AU dollar casinos safe?
You can tell if an online casino that accepts AU dollars is safe or not by checking a few things. Pay attention to licensing, independent certificates and casino software provider. If the operator holds reputable licenses and certificates as well as have a great reputation, they’re definitely reliable. Plus, all AUD casinos listed here are 100% safe.
Are there any fees and limits?
Just like other iGaming operators, AUD casino online websites have certain fees and limits. These depend on the policy of the operator and may vary. So, if you want to know the exact fees and limits at your chosen casino, make sure to read their T&C. Both the limits and the fees should be reasonable at trusted AU dollar casinos.
What is the best AUD casino?
At CasinoDeps, we have a long list of the best online casinos Australian dollars operators. However, if we must pick the top three AUD iGaming brands, we would go with Slotty Vegas Casino and Playamo Casino. Both have a spotless reputation, a rich game selection, and generous bonus offers. They also provide top-class customer care and support AUD banking methods.
What payment method is the best for withdrawal?
AUD online casinos that payout money often support various withdrawal methods. Nevertheless, the best option to use is always e-wallets. Baking methods such as PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller provide convenient, fast and easy AUD cash transfers. Usually, they support same day withdrawals and come with no processing fees. Plus, they have great cashout limits too.