Bank Transfer Online Casino
Are you looking for an instant bank transfer casino NZ where you can make a deposit via wire transfer and have your funds ready for play immediately? We've listed them at Kiwi CasinoDeps. If you’re not a fan of the new, trendy payment platforms, you can still use wire payments to make your online casino deposit with a bank account. In New Zealand, bank transfer payments are still one of the top methods used by 71% of Kiwis for making payments online.
NZ casino bank transfer deposit is simple and secure. Since you’re using your bank’s platform while processing the payment, the process is much safer than on some other payment platforms. Banks also offer protection from fraud and you can always ask for a refund from NZ online casino if something goes wrong. Check New Zealand casinos that accept bank transfers:
- Spin Casino - Top Instant Bank Transfer Casino in 2023
- Jonny Jackpot Casino - Fast Bank Deposits & Withdrawals
- Dream Vegas Casino - Accepts Deposits via Wire Transfer
- Cosmo Casino - Online Casino with Secure Transactions
- SkyCity Online Casino - Allows Players to Pay with NZD
- LeoVegas Casino - Best Instant Banking Casino for Kiwis
- Slotnite Casino - Good Casino Site to Pay by Bank Account
The Best Online Casinos that Accept Bank Transfer in December 2023
- Kiwis' Favourite Casino
- Instant Payouts
- NZ$5-10 Min. Deposit
- Lowest Wagering Req.
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- EGR Casino of the Year
- Only for Kiwis
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- 97.7% Payout Rate
- NZ$1 Min. Deposit
- Top NZ Casino
- 97.3% Payout Rate
- NZ$10 Min. Top-Up Amount
- 5000+ Game Titles
- Fast Payouts
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- Accepts NZ Players
- 98.3% Payout Rate
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- Fast Registration
- 98.1% Payout Rate
- Top Choice for Kiwis
- NZ$1 Min. Deposit
- 97.3% Payout Rate
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- Android & iOS Apps
- 97.4% Payout Rate
- 97.3% Payout
- NZ$10 Min. Deposit
- Legal & Licensed
How We Rate Casinos that Accept Bank Transfer
Many casinos allow deposits and withdrawals through bank transfer, but it is hard to know the best. Hence, when we rate bank transfer casinos, we use specific ranking criteria for all brands. Here you’ll find our criteria for ranking bank transfer casinos for Kiwis.
Player Safety & Anonymity
We consider safe online casinos the ones that take special measures for players’ safety. They quickly achieve this by using SSL encryption. It secures transactions and ensures that any information entered cannot be accessed by third parties.
Bonuses for Deposits
Best bank transfer casinos give bonuses to depositing players. They have casino bonus offers with a minimum deposit limit and specific wagering requirements. You may get a percentage of a bonus match, free spins, etc.
Fast Bank Payment Processing
Another thing that makes casinos attractive is fast payment processes. Kiwis generally make bank transfer deposits for topping up their accounts. Hence, we appreciate operators that provide fast processing on such bank transfers.
Good Selection of Pokies
Kiwis just love spinning reel machines, and so pokies play a significant role in rating. You can play various slots for cash in bank transfer casinos. The games come from providers that create high-quality game content.
Zero Transaction Fees
One of the essential things when depositing or withdrawing is not to pay extra money. Transactions without fees are one thing that is very significant for players in casinos.
Top-Rated Instant Bank Transfer Casinos
It’s undeniable that bank payments are secure and perfect for large transfers. Many reliable NZ gambling sites support this method. We follow specific criteria to rank the instant bank transfer casinos, and most importantly, they support bank transfer payment methods. Below you can see our selection of the best bank wire transfer casino sites in December 2023:
Deposit NZ$1 & Get
70 Free Spins
on Agent Jane Blond
Spin Casino is a New Zealand casino that offers various banking options. This MGA licensed casino provides Bank Transfer as a payment method. This method is available both for withdrawals and deposits and comes without any fees.
- Reputable Company
- One Dollar Min. Deposit
- Focused on Kiwis
- No UKGC License
- Limited Pokie Providers
Spin Casino is a Microgaming and NetEnt operator, providing great slots, table games, video poker, and more. It has an exceptional selection of games for mobile devices. Excellent promos and a loyalty scheme are also part of the offer. The destination is eCogra certified, so Kiwis have nothing to worry about regarding safety.
Jonny Jackpot Casino
100 Spins for
on Top-Rated Games
Jonny Jackpot Casino is one of the best bank transfer online casinos available for New Zealand players. Among other payment methods, it provides a Bank Wire payment option. Licensed by MGA and UKGC, the site ensures your transactions are safe and secure.
- Best Pokies Selection
- Biggest Collection of Games
- Top Online NZ Casino
- No Sportsbook
- No POLi Payment
Jonny Jackpot provides one of the most post popular slots, live casino games, and table games. Provider names include NetEnt, Red Tiger, Microgaming, and others. It also gives you great bonus deals. The loyalty scheme is another pro of this NZ gambling site.
Dream Vegas Casino
200% Up to
+ 50 Free Spins
Dream Vegas Casino is a good casino site that accepts bank transfers for New Zealanders. This MGA and UKGC licensed casino offers 19 payment methods, having Bank Transfer as one of them. No fees are required when depositing and withdrawing.
- Approved by eCOGRA
- Over 100 Game Providers
- Huge Registration Bonus
- Multiple Restricted Territories
- 48-Hours Pending Time
Dream Vegas Casino is a gambling destination with popular pokies that will make every Kiwi player happy. Aside from them, it offers live dealer games and other casino games. Some of the providers are Relax Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Play N Go, and more. Great bonuses and a VIP Scheme are the other top things about the casino.
Deposit $10 & Get
on Mega Moolah
Cosmo Casino is an excellent NZ online casino with wire transfer withdrawals. This Kahnawake Gaming Commission licensed casino offers a variety of bank transfer services and other payment methods as well. No fees are applied on withdrawing and depositing.
- Licensed & Reputable Brand
- Attractive Welcome Offer
- Various Payment Methods
- Only Microgaming Slots
- 200x Bonus Wagering
Cosmo Casino is a Microgaming gambling site offering many of the best games of this provider. You can play pokies, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and more. In addition, the casino has a signup bonus for newly registered players and 24/7 customer support.
SkyCity Online Casino
140 Free Spins for
SkyCity Online Casino is an instant bank transfer casino accepting only Kiwis. SkyCity offers seven payment methods, among which is bank transfer. Instant deposits and fast withdrawals are what this casino provides.
- Only for New Zealanders
- Accepts NZD Currency
- Local Deposit Methods
- Unavailable Outside New Zealand
- Offline Version is Better
Pragmatic Play, Evolution, NetEnt, and Play’n GO are some of the game suppliers of SkyCity. The casino offers pokies, jackpots, live dealers, and other casino games like scratchcards. In the promotions section, there are great promotions for Kiwis. Since the site is mobile-optimised, NZ gamblers can enjoy playing and depositing using their mobile devices.
100% Up to
LeoVegas Casino is a top bank transfer deposit casino website for New Zealand players. This is an award-wining MGA licensed casino that offers six different payment methods. One of them is Bank Transfer.
- Legit & Reputable Brand
- Sports Betting Section
- Lavish Welcome Offer
- No Poli Payments
- Many Restricted Countries
LeoVegas Casino provides games from popular providers like Play’n GO, Nolimit City, and Pragmatic Play. The operator offers pokies, jackpots, table games, and more. Leo Vegas has a great list of promotions and tournaments. Finally, its customer support is available 24/7.
100% Up to
+ 100 Free Spins
Slotnite Casino is a popular gambling site with instant bank transfer options. The site is available for New Zealand players. This MGA and UKGC licensed casino offers twelve payment methods, and Bank Wire is one of them.
- Have UK Gambling Licence
- 24-Hour Withdrawal Period
- Accepts NZD Currency
- Limited Choice of Poker Games
- Geographical Restrictions
Slotnite Casino is a great gambling destination where you can play pokies, jackpots, live casino games, and much more. Some of the game suppliers of the casino are Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Nolimit City. Great promotions are also part of its offer.
Vegas Lounge Casino
Up to NZ$400
Vegas Lounge Casino is the best-rated casino accepting wire transfer transactions for New Zealanders. This MGA and UKGC licensed casino accepts wire transfers, among other payment methods. It provides fast payouts and requires no fees.
- Owned by Famous Company
- No Wager 50% Cashback
- Regular Promos for Players
- High Min. Deposit Amount
- Not Many Player Feedbacks
Evolution, Relax Gaming, NetEnt, and Microgaming are some of the game suppliers at this NZ gambling site. Users can enjoy various pokie machines, table games, and live dealer games. In addition, the casino offers excellent promotions. This is a mobile-optimised site available in several languages.
Good Online Casinos with Bank Transfer Deposit
Sticking to the top five, eight, or ten is okay, but you can also check out other good bank transfer iGaming sites. They may miss some of the criteria we rank them for. Yet, they are still an excellent alternative for Kiwis who want to explore. Here are some other good instant banking gambling sites:
Online Gambling with Instant Banking Casino in New Zealand
|Online Casinos with Bank Transfer Payments|
|😍 Number of Wire Transfer Casinos||15+|
|🎁 Max. Bonus||NZ$2500|
|❤️ Top Bank Transfer Casino||Jonny Jackpot Casino|
|👌 Min. Deposit||NZ$1-20|
|⚡ Max. Deposit||NZ$5000|
|💰 Payout Method||Bank Transfer|
|⚖️️ Licenses||MGA, UKGC|
|🔥 Alternatives||Poli, Bank Card, PayPal|
|🌎 Country||New Zealand|
Back when there were no new financial services online, bank transfer casino gambling was the most popular option for players worldwide. Nowadays, there are different types of bank transfer payments to choose from. When you’re signing up in a best payout casino, you can use some of these 3 bank transfer options to make your deposit:
- Fast Bank Transfer. Instant bank transfer came about as a reaction to wire transfer’s slow processing time. Players couldn’t wait so long for their funds to be available for play, so instant banking deposit casino sites started launching. Fast bank transfer is quicker than wire because it transfers funds from one domestic bank to another.
- Wire Bank Transfer. Wire transfer casino sites have become less popular with the rise of latest payment platforms at brand new casinos online like eWallets and credit cards. Wire bank transfers are usually much slower than other payment methods, both in deposits and withdrawals. The reason is that they transfer funds from one international bank to another, which can take a lot of time.
- Bank Transfer via 3rd Party Tools. As a perfect solution, in recent years you can use your bank account and connect it to a faster, more convenient third-party payment tool. These third party tools like eWallets are very popular when it comes to Internet banking casino which is very popular among Kiwis. There’s PayPal, which is the most popular online banking option in the world. In Australia and New Zealand, many players use Poli to make a casino deposit using their bank account funds.
Pros of Bank Transfer Casino Online
There are some benefits of using bank wire transfer casinos compared to some other payment methods. If you’re thinking about using it or switching to bank transfer payments from your usual deposit method, check out the perks:
Lot of Casinos Accepting Bank Transfer Deposits
Wire transfer payments are provided by all large NZ banks and available in almost all casinos worldwide. You can find this payment method as instant banking casino deposit or wire transfer option. When you’re an online banking depositor, you have a chance to play in more than 99% of online casinos worldwide. No other payment method is more widely accepted.
High Transaction Limits From the Bank Account
If you want to make high deposits and withdrawals, many payment options will put a limit on how much you can pay or take. If you’re a player who likes gambling in high stakes casinos, deposit limits can be downright annoying. So, use bank transfer payments, because you can start with a minimum deposit and have the highest deposit and withdrawal limits of all other payment options.
Local Banks = NZD Payments
When you use a local NZ bank account for your casino deposit, you will be able to play in your local currency. On our website, you can find a list with online casino NZD to try out. In these gambling sites, you won’t have to make a currency conversion, and you’ll be able to receive NZ dollars when you request a withdrawal as well.
Unlike some other payment methods, bank transfer deposits don’t have any fees. This is why online casino instant bank transfer is the perfect payment option for NZ gamblers. You will receive exactly what you deposit, without paying unnecessary costs on top of your payment.
Cons of Bank Transfer Deposit Casino
Making a casino deposit using bank transfer has some drawbacks as well, which is why some New Zealand casino players opt for other methods. If you are playing in fast banking casinos, some of these cons are not related to them, but if you use wire transfer casino banking, here are the cons:
Need to Fill Out a Lot of Details for Direct Wire Deposits
Even when you use fast casino bank transfers, you will still need to fill out a lot of payment details to get your payment processed. This is a drawback compared to some other payment platforms that enable 1-click payments. When you make a bank transfer casino deposit, you’ll have to provide various codes related to your bank account. It happens cause the banking system is under tough oversight of NZ Central Bank in order to prevent money laundering. However, this increases security.
Money Transfers Can Take Some Days
Wire transfer can be the slowest withdrawal method of all the options offered. Many payment platforms have enabled fast casino withdrawal within 24 hours, but a wire transfer can take anywhere from 5-7 days. If you’d like to make faster deposits and withdrawals, check out our list to find a fast payout casino for New Zealand players.
How to Make an Online Casino Bank Transfer Deposit?
- Sign up at a casino and visit “Deposit” section. From our top list of best NZ bank transfer gambling sites, choose one New Zealand real money online casino that you like. You can compare them according to their bonus offers and game portfolio, but all of them offer wire transfer deposits. After you’ve signed up, go to the Cashier section and choose Deposit.
- Click on “Bank Transfer” icon and type the deposit amount. When you enter the Deposit section, you’ll see various deposit methods available. Among them, you will see direct bank transfer casino deposit listed as an option. Click on it and type in the amount you want to deposit into the casino. If you want to redeem a bonus, don’t forget to apply a bonus code as well.
- Fill your information including “Purpose of Reference” and confirm the payment. Next, you will be redirected to the info section, where you put in your personal and financial data to continue. You’ll be asked to provide your bank account number, SWIFT code, which is an international code for your bank, and some other details. Also include the Purpose of Reference. After you’ve filled out and confirmed the payment, you’ll be able to play games in a casino that accepts bank transfers.
How to Make an Online Casino Bank Transfer Withdrawal?
- Log in to the casino and check “Withdrawal” page. Enter the casino operator website and log into your account, if you haven’t already. In the Cashier section, you’ll find a Withdrawal page. There, all the possible casino withdrawal options will be listed. Choose the option Online casino withdraw to bank account and follow the next step.
- Type the amount you want to receive and your bank details. Check your real money account to see all the available funds that you can withdraw. Then, decide how much you want to cash out and type it into the Amount box. You’ll be asked to provide your bank details again, including your bank account number, SWIFT and purpose of reference. If you already made a payment in this minimum deposit casino using wire transfer, the info may be autocompleted.
- Fill your information including “Purpose of Reference” and confirm the payment. Next, you will be redirected to the info section, where you put in your personal and financial data to continue. You’ll be asked to provide your bank account number, BIC (SWIFT) number, which is an international code for your bank, and some other details. Also include the Purpose of Reference. After you’ve filled out and confirmed the payment, you’ll be able to play games in a casino that accepts bank transfers.
Top Alternatives to Online Casino Deposit with Bank Account
If you don’t want to use instant banking casinos, there are other payment methods you can use for casino deposits as well. These options are widely accepted in NZ gambling sites and you’ll have no trouble finding them in casinos. Check out the features of alternative payment platforms:
Amounts of Bank Transfer Minimum Casino Deposits
Bank Transfer deposits may differ from one casino to another. They may range from extremely low to higher amounts. Here in this section, you can check out sites with the following wire transfer casino deposit amounts:
Casino Bonuses for Deposit via Bank Transfer
Each casino has different offers, but most of them have similar types of bonuses. If you make a casino wire transfer deposit to get a bonus, here are the most common types of bonuses:
🏦 NZ Bank Account Deposits: FAQs
🤔 What is a bank transfer?
A bank transfer is a transaction process of paying for goods and services online using the funds available on your bank account. With bank account casino transfer options, you can also make deposits in NZ gambling sites.
🔒 Are fast bank transfer casinos safe?
Online gambling with fast bank transfers is secure and audited. All of the casinos with with bank transfer on our list have been checked, and are regulated by international gambling authorities. When you make a deposit, the process is secure and encrypted, so no one can see the financial details that you put in.
🛑 Are there any fees and limits?
In NZ online casinos that accept bank account deposits, you can enjoy some of the highest payment limits, both for deposits and withdrawals. There may be some fees associated with wire transfers, but fast bank transfers usually don’t charge additional fees.
💸 Can I withdraw via bank transfer?
Yes. Besides deposits, you can also make fast bank transfer casino withdrawals. This is the most convenient way to get your money back on your account, without going through 3rd party platforms. If you’re not sure how to make a withdrawal, we’ve prepared step by step instructions in one of the sections above.
⌛ How long does it take to receive the money?
The processing time from when you ask for a withdrawal and when you receive it on your bank account differs from one casino to the next. Most casinos take a maximum of 7 days to process a bank transfer withdrawal. However, wire transfer casino payout options can take even longer.