Bank Transfer Online Casino
Like this guide? Vote!
NZ online casino bank transfer deposit is simple and secure. Since you’re using your bank’s platform while processing the payment, the process is much safer than on some other payment platforms. Banks also offer protection from fraud and you can always ask for a refund if something goes wrong.
For players looking for instant banking casinos, we have compiled a list of fast bank transfer casinos below. You can also see the bonus rewards they offer and a review of each NZ online casino for Kiwis. When you decide for the gambling operator you like the most, just click on the sign up button on the list.
This report is a full info-pack for all facts related to making bank transfer casino payments in New Zealand. In this overview, we have included:
top online casinos that accept bank transfer in New Zealand;
an introduction to different types of bank transfer gambling;
pros and cons of using this payment type;
a step-by-step guide on how to make deposits and withdrawals;
favourite alternatives to wire transfer payments;
15+ Best Online Casinos that Accept Bank Transfer
Top-Rated Instant Bank Transfer Casinos
While bank transfers aren’t the favorite banking method for players, they are sometimes the only choice. Plus, it’s undeniable that bank payments are secure and perfect for large transfers. Many reliable NZ gambling sites support this method. Check a definitive list of instant bank transfer casinos in 2021:
Casumo Casino – 100% up to €300
Are you looking for quick and reliable billing methods? Rich with over 1,500 game titles to opt for, Casumo is powered by excellent software providers. Above all, the user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. In short, Casumo is the best online casino with a bank transfer deposit.
Maneki Casino – Up to NZ$333 Welcome Bonus
The live dealer games at Maneki are jaw-dropping. What is more, the website is available in many languages and offers above-average withdrawal limits. Multiple software providers have made sure the site deserves a go. Maneki looks great as it’s a new bank wire transfer casino.
PlayOJO Casino – 50 No Wager Spins
If you have large daily, weekly, and mega jackpots in mind, PlayOJO is the right place to turn to. It is a top-notch safety gambling stop with an awesome game suite. PlayOJO is an amazingly fast bank transfer casino. Try it. It’s really worth it!
Yako Casino – 100% Match Bonus
Yako’s reputation is impeccable thanks to a wide selection of games and progressive jackpots. The range of live dealer games is massive, too. Plus, the platform is easy to navigate and accepts many different currencies. Yako is a great NZ gambling site accepting bank account payments.
Fun Casino – 100% Welcome Bonus
You’ll be struck by the endless variety of popular progressive jackpots and live dealers at this gambling website. Did you know that a lottery is also available? It really is a strong must for any keen gambler! Fun Casino is surely a world-class deposit by bank transfer casino.
Online Gambling with Instant Banking Casino in New Zealand
|Bank Transfer Casinos: General Info|
|😍 Number of Casinos||15|
|🎁 Max. Bonus||NZ$1600|
|❤️ Top Casino||Jackpot City Casino|
|👌 Min. Deposit||NZ$10-20|
|⚡ Max. Deposit||NZ$5000|
|💰 Payout Method||Bank Transfer|
|⚖️️ Licenses||MGA, UKGC|
|🔥 Alternatives||Poli, Bank Card, PayPal|
Back when there were no new financial services online, bank transfer casino gambling was the most popular option for players worldwide. Nowadays, there are different types of bank transfer payments to choose from. When you’re signing up in a best payout casino, you can use some of these 3 bank transfer options to make your deposit:
- Fast Bank Transfer. Instant bank transfer came about as a reaction to wire transfer’s slow processing time. Players couldn’t wait so long for their funds to be available for play, so instant banking deposit casino sites started launching. Fast bank transfer is quicker than wire because it transfers funds from one domestic bank to another.
- Wire Bank Transfer. Wire transfer casino sites have become less popular with the rise of latest payment platforms at brand new casinos online like eWallets and credit cards. Wire bank transfers are usually much slower than other payment methods, both in deposits and withdrawals. The reason is that they transfer funds from one international bank to another, which can take a lot of time.
- Bank Transfer via 3rd Party tools. As a perfect solution, in recent years you can use your bank account and connect it to a faster, more convenient third-party payment tool. These third party tools like eWallets are very popular when it comes to Internet banking casino which is very popular among Kiwis. There’s PayPal, which is the most popular online banking option in the world. In Australia and New Zealand, many players use Poli to make a casino deposit using their bank account funds.
Pros of Bank Transfer Casino Online
There are some benefits of using bank wire transfer casinos compared to some other payment methods. If you’re thinking about using it or switching to bank transfer payments from your usual deposit method, check out the perks:
- A lot of casinos accepting bank transfer deposits. Wire transfer payments are provided by all large NZ banks and available in almost all casinos worldwide. You can find this payment method as instant banking casino deposit or wire transfer option. When you’re an online banking depositor, you have a chance to play in more than 99% of online casinos worldwide. No other payment method is more widely accepted.
- High transaction limits from the bank account. If you want to make high deposits and withdrawals, many payment options will put a limit on how much you can pay or take. If you’re a player who likes gambling in high stakes casinos, deposit limits can be downright annoying. So, use bank transfer payments, because you can start with $20 minimum deposit casino and have the highest deposit and withdrawal limits of all other payment options.
- Local banks = NZD payments. When you use a local NZ bank account for your casino deposit, you will be able to play in your local currency. On our website, you can find a list with online casino NZD to try out. In these gambling sites, you won’t have to make a currency conversion, and you’ll be able to receive NZ dollars when you request a withdrawal as well.
- Zero fees. Unlike some other payment methods, bank transfer deposits don’t have any fees. This is why online casino instant bank transfer is the perfect payment option for NZ gamblers. You will receive exactly what you deposit, without paying unnecessary costs on top of your payment.
Cons of Bank Transfer Deposit Casino
Making a casino deposit using bank transfer has some drawbacks as well, which is why some New Zealand casino players opt for other methods. If you are playing in fast banking casinos, some of these cons are not related to them, but if you use wire transfer casino banking, here are the cons:
- Need to fill out a lot of details for direct wire deposits. Even when you use fast casino bank transfers, you will still need to fill out a lot of payment details to get your payment processed. This is a drawback compared to some other payment platforms that enable 1-click payments. When you make a bank transfer casino deposit, you’ll have to provide various codes related to your bank account. It happens cause the banking system is under tough oversight of NZ Central Bank in order to prevent money laundering, . However, this increases security.
- Money transfers can take some days. Wire transfer can be the slowest withdrawal method of all the options offered. Many payment platforms have enabled fast casino withdrawal within 24 hours, but a wire transfer can take anywhere from 5-7 days. If you’d like to make faster deposits and withdrawals, check out our list to find a fast payout casino.
How to Make an Online Casino Bank Transfer Deposit?
If it’s your first time making an online casino bank transfer deposit, follow these step by step instructions to make your process easier. A casino with bank transfer requires a bit more info and time, so make sure you have all your account info close by.
- Sign up at a casino and visit “Deposit” section. From our top list of best NZ bank transfer gambling sites, choose one New Zealand real money online casino that you like. You can compare them according to their bonus offers and game portfolio, but all of them offer wire transfer deposits. After you’ve signed up, go to the Cashier section and choose Deposit.
- Click on “Bank Transfer” icon and type the deposit amount. When you enter the Deposit section, you’ll see various deposit methods available. Among them, you will see direct bank transfer casino deposit listed as an option. Click on it and type in the amount you want to deposit into the casino. If you want to redeem a bonus, don’t forget to apply a bonus code as well.
- Fill your information including “Purpose of Reference” and confirm the payment. Next, you will be redirected to the info section, where you put in your personal and financial data to continue. You’ll be asked to provide your bank account number, SWIFT code, which is an international code for your bank, and some other details. Also include the Purpose of Reference. After you’ve filled out and confirmed the payment, you’ll be able to play games in a casino that accepts bank transfers.
How to Make an Online Casino Bank Transfer Withdrawal?
Making a bank transfer (wire transfer) casino withdrawal is a bit more simple than making a deposit. If you chose one of the fastest payout online casino sites, from our list, follow these steps when you decide you want to make a deposit:
- Log in to the casino and check “Withdrawal” page. Enter the casino operator website and log into your account, if you haven’t already. In the Cashier section, you’ll find a Withdrawal page. There, all the possible casino withdrawal options will be listed. Choose the option Online casino withdraw to bank account and follow the next step.
- Type the amount you want to receive and your bank details. Check your real money account to see all the available funds that you can withdraw. Then, decide how much you want to cash out and type it into the Amount box. You’ll be asked to provide your bank details again, including your bank account number, SWIFT and purpose of reference. If you already made a payment in this minimum deposit casino using wire transfer, the info may be autocompleted.
- Fill your information including “Purpose of Reference” and confirm the payment. Next, you will be redirected to the info section, where you put in your personal and financial data to continue. You’ll be asked to provide your bank account number, BIC (SWIFT) number, which is an international code for your bank, and some other details. Also include the Purpose of Reference. After you’ve filled out and confirmed the payment, you’ll be able to play games in a casino that accepts bank transfers.
Top Alternatives to Online Casino Deposit with Bank Account
If you don’t want to use instant banking casinos, there are other payment methods you can use for casino deposits as well. These options are widely accepted in NZ gambling sites and you’ll have no trouble finding them in casinos. Check out the features of alternative payment platforms:
- Credit Cards. The most widely accepted payment method in the gambling world is credit card. In many NZ casinos, you can use Visa, Mastercard or Maestro. Visa casino sites do charge additional fees for their services, but the deposit is instant and secure. You can also find Amex casino sites for NZ players if you want to deposit using American Express.
- E-Wallets. E-wallets are also readily available in NZ gambling sites and favoured by players for deposits and withdrawals because they are secure and instant. Next to the best PayPal casinos, you can also find casino operators that support Skrill, Neteller and ecoPayz. Just open an account with one of these providers and you’ll be ready to play.
- Internet Banking. If you would like a fast and secure process of making payments through your bank account, internet banking is the right choice. Especially popular in New Zealand and Australia, Poli deposit casino offers users the possibility to connect their bank account and make payments online.
🏦 NZ Bank Account Deposits FAQs
🤔 What is a bank transfer?
A bank transfer is a transaction process of paying for goods and services online using the funds available on your bank account. With bank account casino transfer options, you can also make deposits in NZ gambling sites.
🔒 Are fast bank transfer casinos safe?
Online gambling with fast bank transfers is secure and audited. All of the casinos with with bank transfer on our list have been checked, and are regulated by international gambling authorities. When you make a deposit, the process is secure and encrypted, so no one can see the financial details that you put in.
🛑 Are there any fees and limits?
In NZ online casinos that accept bank account deposits, you can enjoy some of the highest payment limits, both for deposits and withdrawals. There may be some fees associated with wire transfers, but fast bank transfers usually don’t charge additional fees.
💸 Can I withdraw via bank transfer?
Yes. Besides deposits, you can also make fast bank transfer casino withdrawals. This is the most convenient way to get your money back on your account, without going through 3rd party platforms. If you’re not sure how to make a withdrawal, we’ve prepared step by step instructions in one of the sections above.
⌛ How long does it take to receive the money?
The processing time from when you ask for a withdrawal and when you receive it on your bank account differs from one casino to the next. Most casinos take a maximum of 7 days to process a bank transfer withdrawal. However, wire transfer casino payout options can take even longer.