Bitcoin Casino NZ
Like this guide? Vote!
Some of the top Bitcoin casinos are leading iGaming brands on the NZ market. They are carefully building their reputation of being generous, fair and reliable. Moreover, sites that accept casino Bitcoin deposit are the only ones that guarantee anonymity. Therefore, even though they have certain drawbacks too, Kiwis seem to focus on their positive aspects only.
The selection of casino websites with BTC is growing. Hence, we felt the need to find the best options for our readers to play. Additionally, we want to keep NZ consumers well-informed on the topic in order to help them make smart decisions. So, we created this detailed guide on gambling with the world’s most popular cryptocurrency. Here, you’ll find:
a list of the best Bitcoin online casino for real money operators;
a summary of BTC gambling sites;
an overview of the main pros and cons of this type of gambling;
guides on how to deposit and withdraw using this cryptocurrency;
a summary of different types of crypto iGaming operators;
an overview of BTC games, bonuses, and alternatives;
10+ Best Online Casinos with Bitcoin Payments 
Overview of Payments at Bitcoin Gambling Sites
Bitcoin gambling has become a real thing among NZ players. New Zealand Bitcoin betting sites and online casinos have been on a constant rise and Kiwis seem to love them. There is a perfect explanation for this trend, of course. More precisely, gambling with Bitcoin comes with numerous benefits for Kiwis.
Any Kiwi casino with Bitcoin from our list guarantees safety and security. Naturally, they also provide easy and safe cash transfers for their customers. Players can instantly top up their BTC casino account without paying any additional processing fees. Moreover, Bitcoin gambling sites support cashing out via the cryptocurrency too. In other words, BTC gambling is all about convenience.
Also, we must mention that depositing at these casino brands is completely anonymous. So, anyone who wants complete privacy and clean bank records would, naturally, stick to Bitcoin gambling. Add the rich casino game offer alongside the generous bonuses in the package and you have an obvious winner right there.
What makes Bitcoin casino payments so attractive to NZ players? Many things actually. Most casino Bitcoin sites for Kiwis boast with a world-class reputation, excellent banking policy, and guaranteed anonymity. With that in mind, it’s quite understandable why so many gamblers decide to join these operators. Plus, Bitcoin is the currency of the future. So, anyone who wants to follow the latest trends will surely appreciate all its advantages.
- Anonymous online gambling. The first and most important advantage of Bitcoin online casinos is the anonymity they provide. When buying, selling or transferring this cryptocurrency, consumers don’t need to share any personal details. This remains a top reason for online gamblers to go for this payment method.
- Independent casino sites. Not all of the leading iGaming brands support BTC gambling. Even though on the rise, the selection of such casinos is still modest. However, there are lots of independent casino sites where users can gamble with Bitcoin. These are safe, innovative and generous.
- Many ways to buy and sell Bitcoin. In order to gamble at top Bitcoin casinos, players first need to have BTC coins. Luckily, nowadays, it’s incredibly easy to buy and sell the cryptocurrency. There are many reliable crypto wallets on the market. Plus, even e-wallets like Skrill support buying and selling BTC.
- Very popular comparing to other cryptocurrencies. The offer of crypto casinos is constantly improving, that’s for sure. Nonetheless, not all cryptocurrencies on the market are supported by such iGaming operators. In fact, Bitcoin remains the most popular cryptocurrency in terms of online gambling. So, it’s much easier to find a gambling brand that supports it.
- Fast mobile and international payments. This cryptocurrency provides incredibly fast casino deposits. These are supported by both mobile Bitcoin casino sites and international iGaming brands. In other words, there are no restrictions for those using these crypto coins. They can top up their casino accounts regardless of the operator’s location or type.
- No Taxes. In New Zealand, gambling is considered a hobby and therefore no taxes are applied for Kiwis to iGaming winnings. This rule applies to those gambling at any online casino with Bitcoin too. In case you were wondering whether you’ll have to pay taxes if gambling with BTC, the answer is no.
If all the benefits of casino Bitcoin gambling sound good to you, you should also read the disadvantages before giving it a try. In comparison to the pros, the cons are too little. However, players must be well-informed about what should expect in order to avoid unpleasant surprises. Below, you can find an overview of the strongest drawbacks of gambling with BTC.
- Scams and frauds. As you may know by now, BTC transactions are untraceable and anonymous. This makes the cryptocurrency a perfect tool for scammers. Among the many amazing new Bitcoin casinos for NZ players, there often pops up a scam operator too. Hence, you must be careful and register with trusted brands.
- Transaction fees. Online casino Bitcoin payments often come with processing fees. More precisely, there are transaction fees that players must cover when transferring coins. Keep in mind though, these charges are still lower than those applied to other methods. They usually range from 1% to 1.5%.
- Price volatility. One of the biggest issues of this and all other cryptocurrency is the high price volatility. This means that you can buy coins for 10 NZD today and their value can drop to 5 NZD tomorrow. Real money casinos will follow these price fluctuations and react appropriately.
- Not many legal online casinos that accept Bitcoin deposits. Besides our best Bitcoin casino list of operators, there aren’t many other options for players. It is true that the popularity of BTC gambling improves and so more and more brands support the cryptocurrency. Still, for the time being, the selection of legal operators that work with BTC is low.
How to Make a Deposit with Bitcoin Casino Online
By now, you should know whether gambling with Bitcoin deposit is right for you or not. In case you decided to give it a go, it’s time to learn how to make BTC payments. There are several steps to complete before you can start playing your favourite casino game. For example, you’ll need a crypto wallet as well as some coins.
- Create a wallet for BTC. The first step in order to start casino BTC online gambling is to create a crypto wallet. This is just like an e-wallet but instead of money, it enables users to store crypto coins. This is where you’re going to keep your Bitcoin from now on.
- Buy Bitcoin via trusted platforms and transfer it to your wallet. The second step is to buy some coins. You can do this directly via certain Bitcoin wallets or by purchasing it from other people or exchanges. We recommend you to use reliable platforms such as Skrill or EasyCrypto. Both have high safety standards and are incredibly easy to use.
- Choose the best Bitcoin casino from our top list and register there. Now that you have a funded BTC wallet, you can proceed to the third step. This is where you choose the online casino accepting bitcoin to register with. Obviously, you want to stick to trusted iGaming brands like the ones featured on our list.
- Go to the “Cashier” section and choose BTC as your payment method. In order to initiate the deposit-making process, you have to visit the “Cashier” first. This section is easily accessible from your casino account. Once in the “Cashier” section, you can choose the casinos Bitcoin payment method. One click will take you to the next step of the procedure.
- The operator will provide you a unique address where you can send your BTC from the wallet. Once you choose the cryptocurrency as your preferred deposit method, casinos with Bitcoin deposits will provide you with a unique address. This address looks unusual and features lots of letters and numbers. You should use it in order to transfer coins there.
- Transfer the crypto and gamble! Your casino account will be funded within seconds after you enter the unique address into your crypto wallet and confirm the transaction. The best Bitcoin gambling sites that accept New Zealand gamblers process crypto payments instantly. So, the only thing left is to start gambling!
How to Make an Online Casino Bitcoin Withdrawal
Requesting a Bitcoin casino withdrawal is much simpler than depositing. This is especially true because you did most of the work when making your first BTC payment. In result, cashing out via this cryptocurrency takes only two simple steps. Moreover, the process is incredibly fast and easy to follow. Keep reading and find out how to withdraw via Bitcoin.
- Visit the withdrawal section and choose “Bitcoin” for payout. You need to visit the “Cashier” for both casino depositing and withdrawing. For the latter, nonetheless, you need to select the “Withdrawal” section. There, you need to choose “BTC” for payout in order to withdraw your casino Bitcoins. All these steps take several clicks only.
- Enter the wallet address and amount of BTC you want to withdraw. Next, you have to enter the unique address of your BTC wallet. Also, you must enter the number of coins you wish to cash out. This amount must be within the casino banking limits. Once you confirm the transaction, all the Bitcoin best casino operators will process it within seconds.
New Bitcoin Casinos
The selection of BTC gambling brands for Kiwis constantly grows. In fact, there are lots of brand-new Bitcoin casino sites in New Zealand that players can choose from. These destinations are safe and feature many amazing gaming options. Additionally, the boast with nice design and easy-to-use interface. Here are the top 3 new iGaming brands to try.
- 22Bet Casino
22Bet Casino is a leader among the latest Bitcoin casinos. This site works impeccably on both desktop and mobile devices. More importantly, the operator features games by tens of different providers including picks by Amatic, Betsoft, Netent and Play’N Go. Plus, 22Bet players get access to a top-class live dealer platform as well.
- King Billy Casino
King Billy Casino is a top pick from the newest Bitcoin online casino operators. This site has already won multiple awards and it holds a Curacao gambling license. users at King Billy can expect lots of unique bonus offers and a rewarding VIP Club. The site also features hundreds of games by providers like Quickspin, Netent, and iSoftBet.
- Bao Casino
Bao Casino is another destination not to miss if you’re testing the newest Bitcoin online casino sites. This joyful iGaming website has a rich selection of games, a great live dealer platform, and even some crypto games. It goes without saying that Bao is a generous operator but also a reliable one. Bao Casino is licensed in Curacao.
Bitcoin Mobile Casinos
Mobile gambling is an important subsector of casino iGaming. More and more players enjoy their favourite games via their mobile devices. Being mobile ready is crucial for operators these days if they want to remain relevant to NZ players. So, we have handpicked the best mobile Bitcoin casino sites that welcome Kiwis.
- BitStarz Casino
BitStarz Casino doesn’t have a native Bitcoin casino app for iPhone and Android. Instead, the site has a responsive design and works seamlessly on all mobile devices. Players at BitStars Casino have a lot to look forward to. From fan-favourite games to massive jackpots, this operator has it all. Plus, the casino has a Curacao iGaming license.
- Yako Casino
If you’re looking for a safe online casino NZ that works great on mobile devices, consider joining Yako Casino. This site has a great selection of games and a rich game variety. Additionally, Yako is a Bitcoin mobile casino website that supports smartphones and tablets. This casino operator holds approvals from the MGA and the UKGC.
- Fun Casino
If you’re looking for a place to have fun, it makes perfect sense to visit Fun Casino. This mobile-friendly online casino with Bitcoin is licensed by the UKGC and the MGA. Put differently, safety and security are guaranteed. The operator won’t disappoint in terms of casino games either because it features hundreds of titles by popular brands.
Bitcoin Live Casino Sites
Kiwis who look for as realistic gambling experience as possible tend to prefer live dealer casinos. BTC gamblers have a decent selection of such operators too. The Bitcoin live casino destinations we recommend meet high safety standards and have a rich game variety. In addition, they employ professional dealers and use products from well-established providers.
- Playamo Casino
Playamo Casino has the best game offer when compared to other Bitcoin live dealer casinos. Playamo is a leading brand whose live casino is powered by multiple providers and features numerous tables. Players can expect many variants of roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and poker at Playamo Casino. Moreover, the site offers live streaming from the amazing The Hippodrome Grand Casino too.
- AhtiGames Casino
Kiwis at AhtiGames Casino can expect a plethora of tables powered by Evolution Gaming and NetEnt. This live Bitcoin casino operator can impress anyone with its amazing live dealer platform. AhtiGames Casino has games and limits to suit all players’ needs. So, there are many options of top picks like roulette and blackjack alongside VIP tables for high rollers.
Bitcoin Casinos with Faucet
Having a Bitcoin faucet is essentially giving free coins to users. So, it’s easy to understand why any Bitcoin casino with faucet becomes and instant hit among players. NZ players, luckily, have two excellent options when it comes to this type of iGaming operators. Both brands are reliable and work hard to keep their customers happy.
- Stake.com Casino
Stake.com is surely among the best Bitcoin gambling sites with faucet. This was the first licensed provably fair casino and has a 24/7 award-winning support. Stake.com Casino has lots of unique games such as Dice, Limbo, Keno, and Hilo. This destination is especially favoured by high rollers who prefer gambling with BTC.
- Fortune Jack Casino
Many recognise Fortune Jack Casino as a leading name among the fast paying casinos that accept Bitcoin. This brand has always been a leader when it comes to BTC gambling and it only gets better with time. Players at Fortune Jack Casino can earn Bitcoin playing games powered by world-class providers such as Yggdrasil and Microgaming.
Recommended Bitcoin Casinos by Reddit
We believe that the popular vote shouldn’t be overlooked. Especially when you read honest information by real players. So, we conducted research on what Bitcoin casino Reddit users seem to love the most. We found two brands that have earned the respect of readers of one popular subreddit who enjoy BTC gambling. Their strongest traits seem to be reliability, dedication, and generosity.
- mBit Casino
mBit Casino is actually among the first legal Bitcoin casinos that entered the BTC gambling market. With over 2,000 games and lightning-fast withdrawals, it makes perfect sense that Reddit users love this operator. mBit Casino has been online ever since 2014 and features picks by Betsoft, Netent, Microgaming, Elk, and many other providers.
- 1xBet Casino
Not everyone is familiar with this amazing BTC casino. Yet, 1xBet Casino is a world-class operator with an amazing gambling offer. This destination has hundreds of games, an honest approach, and many bonuses for loyal players. Its game menu includes high-quality slots, table games, progressive jackpots, and live dealer tables. So, it’s easy to find whatever you’re looking for.
Free Bitcoin Casino Bonus Offers
Many NZ players are wondering whether they’re eligible to receive Bitcoin casino bonuses. Luckily, crypto online gambling operators have a reputation of being quite generous towards their customers. In other words, they have all kinds of surprises for both newbies and loyal players. From bonus spins to welcome offers, Kiwis have a lot to look forward to.
- Welcome Bonuses. The most common type of BTC bonus offers is Bitcoin sign up bonuses. These are given to new members right after they register or make their first deposit. Welcome offers often are the best ones one can get and often combine free cash with bonus spins. However, sometimes their terms aren’t fair, and they can’t be used on all games.
- No Deposit Bonuses. There are many no deposit casinos among the top BTC operators. These brands like to pamper their customers with 100% free treats such as cash or spins. Free Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus offers are very popular among players from NZ and operators know this. So, they always try to meet players’ needs with interesting no deposit bonuses and promos.
- Free Spins Bonuses. Bitcoin casino free spins are not uncommon either. Usually. bonus spins can be used on selected games only. They often come with high wagering requirements and offer players the chance to win real cash. NetEnt casinos are known as the most generous in this regard as they often give away spins on their top picks like Starburst or Gonzo’s Quest.
Bitcoin Online Casino Games
Kiwis who want to play at BTC casinos have access to lots of Bitcoin gambling games. In this regard, BTC iGaming brands are everything but disappointing. Their game selection is rich, and the game variety is great as well. Nonetheless, the best options are offered to fans of pokies, roulette, and blackjack.
- Slots. Those who love online slots will be amazed at the selection of Bitcoin pokies. Leading game developers like NetEnt and Aristocrat supply iGaming brands that accept crypto payments. In result, their customers can enjoy all types of pokies. Some of the options are 3D slots, progressive slots, and video slots. It goes without saying that all these games are of great quality and boast with amazing special features. All in all, Bitcoin online slots are very satisfying.
- Roulette. There is a rich offer of Bitcoin online roulette games too. Casino operators have made sure that players get access to tables with both low and high limits. Moreover, they try to include as many variants of roulette as possible. Consequently, the roulette menu at Bitcoin casinos often features European Roulette, French Roulette, and American Roulette. Some operators have certain unique picks like Mini or Auto Roulette too. In any case, players will surely be happy with what they find.
- Blackjack. Blackjack remains an extremely popular game among Kiwis. So, many crypto iGaming operators try to join the best Bitcoin blackjack sites. In order to qualify, operators add lots of world-class blackjack picks in their game menus. Blackjack Surrender, Spanish 21, Classic Blackjack and Blackjack Double Exposure are some of the options found at these Bitcoin casinos. Plus, their games often have reasonable table limits and realistic graphics. So, players always feel as if playing at a land-based casino.
Unfortunately, Bitcoin is not always an option for players. It doesn’t really matter why someone would look for an alternative to Bitcoin payment casino transactions. We always try to provide other great options to our readers as well. So, below, you can find the top alternatives to Bitcoin deposits in terms of fees, processing times and limits.
- Paysafe. Paysafe casinos are an excellent option as they instantly process payments and apply no additional fees. Paysafe is, in fact, a prepaid card that enables users to make anonymous cash transfers online. This card can be found in many stores throughout New Zealand and it’s one of the safest options players have.
- Phone Bill. Pay by phone bill online casino brands are popular among NZ players too. One great option here is Poli, for example. These payment methods provide instant deposits and include the amount in your next phone bill. In order to make such a payment, players simply need to enter their phone number and then confirm the transactions via an SMS.
- PayPal. E-wallets are currently the top choice among Kiwis when it comes to online casino deposits. PayPal casino NZ brands lead the way here, right after Skrill and Neteller operators. PayPal guarantees online gamblers safety and security on top of instant processing times. Plus, such payments are usually free and eligible for claiming bonus offers.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the world’s most popular cryptocurrency. This is a decentralised currency, which is not owned or regulated by any government or authority. Consequently, Bitcoin online casinos are gambling sites that accept depositing and playing in Bitcoin. In order to use this cryptocurrency, players need a crypto wallet.
How to open a BTC account?
Before consumers can buy, sell or trade Bitcoin, they need to open a BTC account first. There are numerous trusted cryptocurrency wallets that enable storing and trading with Bitcoin. Afterward, players can register with an operator from our Bitcoin casino list and then make BTC deposits.
Do casinos accept Bitcoin?
Not all popular iGaming sites accept Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. In fact, the number of BTC casinos is quite modest. However, we must point out that more and more iGaming brands recognise the benefits of this cryptocurrency. So, the gambling options of BTC players are constantly growing.
Is it safe to play at Bitcoin casino?
Players must pick their iGaming operators carefully. It doesn’t matter if they’re signing up with a Bitcoin online casino or a regular gambling site. There are both 100% reliable as well as scam Bitcoin operators out there. To avoid any risks, you can always stick to the brands we recommend.
Are Bitcoin casinos legal?
There are two factors to consider in terms of legality of Bitcoin casinos. First, you must discover whether online gambling is legal in your country. Second, you must find out whether Bitcoin is legal in your country. Generally, there are many regulated and legal Bitcoin sites for gambling.
Are there any fees and limits?
One of the greatest benefits of Bitcoin casino transactions is that they are cheaper. Most operators won’t apply high casino Bitcoin fees on BTC transfers. On the other hand, there are usually limits, which correspond to the average banking limits in NZD, EUR or USD.
Are there any bonuses?
There is a huge selection of Bitcoin casino promotions and bonuses. Players can expect lots of bankroll boosts from their BTC iGaming operators. The bonus offer often includes a welcome treat alongside many promos for loyal customers. Free BTC and bonus spins are some of the most popular options.