Crypto Casinos NZ
Like this guide? Vote!
Put differently, things are going great for crypto casino operators in New Zealand as this type of payments is on the rise. And why wouldn’t they be? After all, crypto payments are instant, safe, anonymous and free. In other words, crypto billing may be the perfect casino banking solution for lots of gamblers out there.
We always aim at staying relevant to our readers. So, we decided to create an informative article on the topic of crypto gambling online. Here, we’ll try to cover all key points that any rookie gambler may be interested in. For example, we’ll list the top cryptocurrency casino brands as well as some rising stars too. Other relevant topics will be covered as well. Those include:
introduction to NZ online casinos that accept crypto deposits;
features of crypto billing;
summary of top and safe casino online operators that support crypto gambling;
overview of the different types of crypto casinos;
list of crypto gambling FAQs.
15+ Best Crypto Online Casinos 
Online Gambling with Crypto Casinos
Cryptocurrencies took the world by surprise and managed to establish themselves as a crucial aspect of the Internet era. They changed the way people transfer money, how they make online payments and even how they gamble. With that in mind, crypto online gambling is much more than a new concept. Instead, this is more of an innovative idea that takes online casino gambling to another level of transparency, safety and anonymity.
Playing casino games with crypto singlehandedly solves many issues online gamblers have. Online casino crypto deposits keep players’ identity outside casino servers, thus ensuring their anonymity. That’s not all, of course. Regardless whether casino players choose Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or Dogecoin, they can reap numerous benefits. Besides anonymity, the second most-popular reason for using crypto are the instant processing times. As soon as players confirm a casino transaction, their request is completed within seconds. No waiting for days, no unnecessary delays. Cryptocurrencies are all about consumer freedom and convenience.
Lastly, we have to mention the safety and security of crypto casinos. These crypto iGaming brands employ latest encryption technologies to guarantee consumers a safe casino gambling environment. Additionally, crypto transfers in their nature are quite secure and reliable. Also, trustworthy casino brands that use cryptocurrencies are usually provably fair. This means that all their game outcomes are 100% random, but also that players themselves can test game fairness.
Features of Crypto Deposits
Now that you know all about casino crypto gambling, you must be wondering why anyone would partake in this activity. Well, the truth is – casino crypto deposits come with many benefits for players. After all, it that wasn’t the case, the concept probably wouldn’t be so attractive to thousands of players worldwide. So, let us introduce you to the main features of making casino payments using cryptocurrencies.
- Fast deposits and withdrawals. Cryptocurrencies are all about safe crypto online casino payments. Moreover, they also provide instant casino crypto deposits and withdrawals to all gamblers who them. There’s no need to look for fast withdrawal casinos anymore since all crypto iGaming brands process cashouts within seconds. New Zealanders won’t have to spend precious time waiting for their coin transfer to complete. This, usually, happens almost immediately.
- The freedom of payments. Freedom should never be taken overlooked or undermined. Well, online gambling with cryptocurrency is the definition of freedom of payments. Kiwis can top up their casino accounts at any time and using a wide range of devices. Besides certain casino deposit limits, there are no other restrictions to worry about. So, those who hate standard online casinos and all their rules will probably appreciate this feature of crypto gambling.
- Anonymity + Security. Two other advantages of playing at crypto online casinos are the anonymity and the security. In fact, anonymity has been the biggest bliss of the concept ever since the first cryptocurrency hit the market. Players can transfer crypto coins easily and without revealing their identity. Plus, all of this is perfectly secure by latest safety standards and technologies. Cryptocurrencies are the perfect blend of safety and anonymity users can get.
- Lack of reliable crypto casinos. We have a list of the best online crypto casino NZ gambling sites. However, that doesn’t cover for the fact that there is a lack of reliable crypto casinos. As many scandals have revealed, the anonymity of cryptocurrency makes them the perfect loot for hackers. Hence, players should really stick to the best-established crypto iGaming brands if they want to have a carefree casino experience.
- Takes time to buy cryptocurrency and move it to wallet. This last feature of online casino crypto deposits is actually a drawback. More precisely, in order to be able to make such a casino transfer, players first need a funded crypto wallet. In other words, they first need to sign up for such a wallet and them top it up by purchasing crypto coins. All of this, of course, takes time that not everyone is willing to invest.
Best Crypto Casino Sites by Reddit Users
Not many people know that a lot of Reddit users are passionate fans of crypto and gambling. In result, there are many subreddits where those members share their experience and list top payout online casinos available for New Zealanders and international players. Knowing this, our team of crypto iGaming experts did a thorough research and went through all the info found at Reddit. So, now we have handpicked the best crypto casino operators on the market for our readers to join.
Fortunejack is definitely a market leader when it comes to crypto online gambling. This casino website supports eight cryptocurrencies and features hundreds of world-class games. In addition to slots and table games, Fortunejack boasts with live dealer games as well as financials and binary trading. This crypto casino destination opened its virtual doors to users in 2013 and has had a spotless reputation so far.
Reddit users love Stake.com thanks to the site’s provably fair offer, automatic registration and unique games. Another great pro of Stake is its charming theme, which stands out from all the other dark-themed crypto casinos. Stake.com hit the market in 2017 and yet managed to establish as an industry leader in no time. The only drawbacks are the low number of games alongside the lack of a live dealer platform.
Cloutbet is another trustworthy and popular crypto casino site. This destination offers casino games, live dealer picks and sports betting to fans of crypto gambling. Getting started with the casino operator takes minutes. This is actually one of the reasons why Cloudbet has been on the rise ever since its launch in 2013. The brand supports only two cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
BitStarz has been around ever since 2004. In fact, the site is among the longest-standing crypto casino websites and has an impeccable reputation. BitStarz has more than 800 casino games, live dealer tables and even 3D pokies. In terms of supported cryptocurrency, the list includes five options and those are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Dogecoin. Cherry on top at BitStarz are the operator’s sleek design and generous bonuses.
Mbit Casino is also one of the brands that have been around for a while. This crypto casino was established in 2014 and offers many benefits to its consumers. Over 1,500 games, iGaming license, 24/7 support and top reputation are some of the things to look forward to when playing at Mbit. Plus, the operator welcomes new casino members with juicy welcome offer, while loyal customers are regularly pampered as well.
Supporting five different cryptocurrencies and serving players since 2014, Betchain is a great spot for casino gambling. This crypto casino website features over 2,000 games powered by leading providers such as NetEnt, Microgaming and Betsoft. Moreover, it provides customer care around the clock and boasts with unique bonuses and promos. In other words, if you join Betchain you certainly won’t regret it!
Crypto Online Casino Options
Those unfamiliar with the concept of cryptocurrencies may not know that there are tens of different options on the crypto market. In result, there are various types of crypto online casinos as well. More precisely, some casino gambling sites work with Bitcoin or Litecoin only, while other operators accept multiple cryptocurrencies. As a general rule though, most crypto casino websites accept at least several different options.
- Bitcoin. A Bitcoin casino is a casino website that works with the world’s most popular cryptocurrency. Actually, the Bitcoin gambling sites were the first of the cryptocurrency kind and they paved the path for the rest. These is a great selection of top-class Bitcoin iGaming brands where players can enjoy hundreds of games, juicy bonuses and world-class service.
- Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin that was born out of controversy. Anyway, this cryptocurrency managed to establish itself as a serious market player and now we have Bitcoin Cash casinos too. Many reputable iGaming brands have included the cryptocurrency to their offerings, enabling players to choose from a wide range of options. Bitcoin Cash casino sites won’t disappoint neither with game offer nor with bonus selection.
- Ethereum. Bitcoin paved the way for crypto gambling only for the Ethereum to shake it some more. Any Ethereum online casino boasts with incredible transparency, top-class provably fair features and timely support. Moreover, instant transfers on the menu as well, right next to top-notch casino games and generous bonuses. Some of the industry-leading crypto casino sites accept Ethereum deposits and withdrawals.
- Litecoin. When the Bitcoin was named the gold of the Internet era, the Litecoin got recognised as the gold. The Litecoin didn’t manage to overpower its main competitor, but it did succeed in finding its place in iGaming. More and more established crypto gambling brands include Litecoin in their offer, thus enabling users to enjoy Litecoin gambling at its finest. Great casino titles, lucrative bonuses and top support are guaranteed!
- Dogecoin. Created with a name referencing an Internet meme, the Dogecoin started as a simple joke. Its features are quite similar to those of the Litecoin, but there is no hard cap on the number of produced coins. What started as a joke, however, quickly won over cryptocurrency users as well as crypto gamblers. Today, as a result, we have lots of reputable Dogecoin online casinos whose service is impeccable.
What is a cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is virtual money that exists on the Internet. There are numerous digital currencies on the market and all of them operate independently. Thus, Crypto casinos are gambling sites where players can play in cryptocurrency such as the Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum etc. There are operators that work exclusively with crypto as well as brands that support cryptocurrencies among other currencies.
Are crypto casinos safe?
The safety and security of Crypto online casino gambling sites depend on the operator’s working standards. In that regard, we always recommend only the most popular and safest crypto casino websites. So, as long as you stick to licensed casino operators with good reputation among gamblers, you have nothing to worry about.
Are there any fees and limits?
Crypto casino deposits usually come with fees and limits. These depend on the policy of the chosen casino operator. For example, at one of our recommended casino sites the minimum deposit is 0.002 BTC. The depositing fees, on the other hand, are imposed by the Bitcoin wallet provider. Remember, the fees and limits may be different at a different casino.
Can I withdraw winnings to crypto wallet?
Of course, most casino gambling sites support crypto casino withdrawals. These cashouts are safe, instant and, usually, free of charge. Most operators either won’t apply any fees, or they cover the withdrawal processing fees. The cashout limits are often reasonable and move around 0.004 BTC or another cryptocurrency equivalent.
Do these crypto casino sites have any bonuses or promotions?
All great iGaming operators boast with even greater bonus offers and promos. So, players can expect a nice selection of crypto casino bonuses, including no deposit offers, free spins and casino match bonuses. The pampering at these gambling sites starts upon sign up and gets better in time. Also, there are often VIP rewards for the most loyal consumers too.