EcoPayz Casino NZ
Like this guide? Vote!
Online casinos that accept EcoPayz are numerous in New Zealand and support NZD as your preferred casino currency. It allows payments in casino operators websites worldwide. Since players from New Zealand are legally allowed to play in both domestic and foreign online casino real money sites, you can choose from hundreds of different gaming websites and use EcoPayz to make your first deposit.
EcoPayz online casino sites offer rich bonuses for NZ players who register and deposit in their gaming platforms for the first time. These casino bonus rewards can range from 100% to even 500% deposit matches! This means that if you deposit 20 NZD with ecoPayz, on some sites you’ll have a total of 120 NZD to play with!
Check out this overview of ecoPayz for casino deposits in order to find out all about the pros and cons of using this platform, as well as step-by-step guide on how to make a deposit or withdrawal.
15+ Best Online Casinos that Accept EcoPayz 
Online Gambling with EcoPayz Casinos
EcoPayz is a perfect option for casino deposits, and there are many different types to choose from. If you’re looking for Ecopayz deposit methods, read this overview of four different types of EcoPayz accounts and cards. After you read about the specifics and benefits of each type, you should know which one will suit your playing style the best.
- EcoPayz account. In EcoPayz online casinos, the primary method of casino payment that you can use is your EcoPayz account. This globally-accepted eWallet account allows you to send and receive money transactions online. You can connect it to your credit or debit card and bank account and fund your account using that money. If you register for an ecoPayz account, it will be the simplest way to be eligible for depositing in EcoPayz online casinos.
- EcoPayz prepaid card. The prepaid card issued by EcoPayz is called ecoCard. This was once the primary financial service offered by this company, but now they have expanded their offer to other types of payment as well. You can use this card together with your EcoPayz account to make an ecoCard casino online deposit. It’s very easy to obtain it: just enter your info and you’ll receive it in the mail in a couple of days. The only drawback is that it supports only 3 currencies (USD, EUR, GBP) and NZD is not included.
- EcoPayz virtual card. In New Zealand virtual EcoCard casinos, you can also use this one-time prepaid card to make a casino deposit. It cannot be additionally funded after the cash runs out, so it’s perfect for limiting your budget for gambling. Another benefit is that you can make a payment without revealing any of your personal or financial info, so it’s secure and anonymous. If you’re thinking about making a one-time payment only, this may be the right choice.
- EcoVoucher. Ecovoucher casino payments work similarly to cash – you just enter the 18-digit code that you received on your voucher and you can confirm your payment. These ecoVouchers can be ordered online or in your local store. They are perfect for anonymous and private payments, because the casino doesn’t require you to enter any additional info other than your voucher code. If you don’t like dealing with cards and banks, this is the right choice for you.
When you use the EcoPayz gambling method, there are many benefits compared to other payment platforms. They casino payments are quick, secured and protected, and allow high deposit limits. You can also take part in the ecoPayz rewards system. If you’re more into mobile gaming, you can use it to make fast and simple mobile payments in NZD. Read the details:
- Total payments protection. Due to recent scandals and issues, data privacy has become one of the top priorities of players worldwide. Safest online casinos offer secure and protected payment methods only, which includes EcoPayz. With the EcoPayz platform, you can make payments in a secure and encrypted online environment without sharing any of your personal data or sensitive financial info.
- Rewards program. EcoPayz is one of the rare eWallets that can pay you money! The more you spend, the more you are likely to receive rewards back. In online casinos that accept EcoPayz deposits, you can often find promotional offers for players who make an ecoPayz deposit. You can also participate in their prize raffles, or check out monthly rewards offers to see which casinos are promoted for rewards.
- High deposit limits. If you like betting big, it’s important that you are able to make a big deposit without reaching the threshold for the day or the week. EcoPayz payment casino sites offer some of the highest deposit limits compared to other casino payment methods. In most New Zealand ecoPayz casinos, you can make deposits of up to 4,000 NZD.
- Mobile-friendly application. EcoPayz mobile platform is very easy to use on your smartphone or tablet. You can access it via your mobile browser or download it as an app from Google Play Store or Apple Store for iOS devices. This is perfect for EcoPayz mobile casino sites – it’s very easy to make a deposit on your mobile and then continue playing in the same window.
- NZD & AUD currencies available. If you’re a casino player from New Zealand, it would be best to find an NZD casino for your deposits. Other currencies like USD, GBP or EUR are often found on casino sites, but the platform will have to convert your NZD to these currencies and the exchange rate might be bad. You can also find AUD casino alternatives if you’re planning on using the Australian Dollar for your casino deposits.
EcoPayz is not available in all online casinos, so if you’re used to one of them, it might be hard to switch just for the sake of using this payment method. EcoPayz online gambling also carries fees in some NZ casinos, but not all of them. Read about the drawbacks of using EcoPayz in casinos in detail:
- Fees. Some NZ online casino sites charge additional EcoPayz deposit fees. This is not the case with all casinos, but you can see this info in the casino’s Payment Methods section before signing up and depositing. Choose a casino operator that doesn’t charge EcoPayz deposit fees or fees on any other possible methods you might use.
- May not be available in your favourite operator. Currently, there are hundreds of different foreign and NZ casino operators that allow EcoPayz payments, and some of them belong to the top 20 casinos of 2019. However, this is not the case with all casinos, and sometimes you might come across a casino site that’s very big and popular, but doesn’t support EcoPayz casino online payments. For casinos that support EcoPayz, consult our list above.
How to Make a Deposit with EcoPayz Casino Online
The simplicity and speed of making an EcoPayz casino deposit is one of the top reasons why players in NZ choose it. If you don’t know how to deposit in a casino with EcoPayz, but would like to, follow these 3 steps and you’ll be ready to play instantly:
- Fund your EcoPayz account and choose a gambling website from the list. If you don’t have an EcoPayz account yet, you can register for one at ecopayz.com. Click on Open a Free Account and follow the instructions. Then, top up your ecoPayz account with funds you want to use to deposit. After that, you’re ready to pick your casino. Choose one of the gambling sites from our list above and start your online casino EcoPayz journey.
- Check T&C, register and choose “EcoPayz” as payment method. Before registering, check the terms and conditions of the casino so that you’re familiar with all the bonus and payment terms. Find casino sites that accept EcoPayz deposits and don’t charge additional fees for using this method. On our list, you can find some casinos in which you can redeem an EcoPayz bonus. After you have registered at your chosen casino, register and go to the Cashier section. Then, select EcoPayz as your preferred payment method.
- Type the amount and confirm the payment. After you type in the amount you wish the deposit, you will be redirected to the EcoPayz payment platform. There, just confirm the payment by logging into your account. That’s it! You Ecopayz deposit casino account will be credited instantly and you can start playing your favourite casino games.
How to Make an Online Casino EcoPayz Withdrawal
After you’ve chosen your preferred EcoPayz casino site, made a deposit, played and won real money, you will want to make an online casino EcoPayz withdrawal as well. It’s also a very simple and quick process and takes just a couple of clicks. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the payout page and choose “EcoPayz” as a withdrawal method. When you decide to request a withdrawal, go to the Cashier/Payments section of the casino. In this section, you will find options for deposits and withdrawals. Choose Payout or Withdrawal, and then choose EcoPayz as your preferred withdrawal method. Every EcoPayz withdrawal casino will have this option.
- Type the amount of funds you want to receive and confirm. On your real money account in EcoPayz online casinos, you can see the exact amount of cash you can withdraw. Decide if you want to cash out in entirety or just some of the funds by typing in the exact amount of money you want to receive. After you confirm, your withdrawal will go into processing and will be visible on your EcoPayz account soon. Among the casino sites on our list, you can also find some same day payout casino websites.
Top Online Casino EcoPayz Alternatives
EcoPayz is not the only payment platform that offers these types of deposits. If the casino you want to play in doesn’t support ecoPayz, here are some alternatives you can use. You can find these deposit methods in best online casinos that payout, so choose one of these:
- Paysafecard (instead of EcoVoucher)
Paysafecard casino payments work just like EcoVoucher payments. Paysafe can be purchased either online or from your local store, and is very easy to get ahold of in New Zealand. The number of Paysafecard casinos is much bigger than ecoPayz casinos, as well. If you want to use this option, you can find a list of best NZ Paysafecard casinos on our website.
- PayPal (instead of EcoPayz Account)
PayPal is the most popular eWallet option in the world, and has a much greater casino presence than ecoPayz. In recent years, it’s quite hard to find online casinos that accept PayPal, because its platform is only integrated into the best and biggest online casino sites. However, if you’d like to use it, you can view the list of NZ PayPal casinos.
- UPayCard (instead of EcoPayz Prepaid)
UPayCard is another prepaid card option. It’s very popular in New Zealand and you can find it in most retail stores or online. It allows you to top up your card funds in NZD currencies and make payments in UPayCard casino sites. The only drawback is that there are not that many casino operators supporting this method.
What is EcoPayz?
EcoPayz is a UK payment platform which can be used for sending and receiving money transactions anywhere in the world. It’s used for personal finance, online shopping and gaming. You can use it in EcoPayz casino sites to make a gaming deposit.
Are EcoPayz casinos safe?
EcoPayz gambling is secure and anonymous, making it one of the safest casino options out there. Upon your deposit, you don’t have to enter any of your personal info, nor your credit card or bank account details. The payment is completely secure and is processed by EcoPayz high-tech platform.
Are there any fees and limits?
In an online casino EcoPayz, deposit limits are high – you can deposit up to 4,000 NZD on most websites. However, there are some casino sites that charge additional fees for ecoPayz deposits. Read the casino’s T&C beforehand to find out about the fees and limits for deposits and withdrawals.
Can I withdraw money via EcoPayz?
EcoPayz is a two-way transaction platform, so it can be used both for deposits and withdrawals. The withdrawal time for EcoPayz payout casinos is short compared to other options, and the limit is also high.
Are there any EcoPayz casino bonuses?
In many of the NZ gambling sites presented in this overview, you can redeem an EcoPayz casino bonus. Every casino has a specific promotional offer which you can read about on their homepage or Promotions section. Before registering and depositing, make sure you read the bonus T&C so you know the wagering requirements and time limits.