Like this guide? Vote!
Released back in 2005 in France, this prepaid card payment service found its way to hundreds of countries worldwide. Today, online gamblers from countries in Europe, North America, Africa, and Australia can partake in Neosurf gambling. This simple prepaid voucher comes in various sizes and lets users combine their cards too. Additionally, it is incredibly easy to use, while it guarantees consumers’ anonymity.
So, this takes us to our conclusive guide on NZ and AUS casinos that accept Neosurf deposits. In this article, we’d like to introduce our readers to this excellent casino deposit method and its main features. In the Neosurf online casino guide you can find the following information:
a list of the best Neosurf casinos for Kiwis and Aussies;
an overview of the main pros and cons of using this casino payment option;
a guide on how to make Neosurf deposits;
the best alternatives to Neosurf payments and alternative withdrawal options;
a summary of the types of bonuses available to Neosurf online gamblers;
answers to all the crucial FAQs regarding online casino gambling with the Neosurf prepaid voucher.
15+ Best Online Casinos that Accept Neosurf [2018 & 2019]
Online Gambling with Neosurf Casino Sites
Neosurf is among the largest prepaid voucher services worldwide. Users can purchase this voucher at over 140,000 retail stores as well as online. Simple and safe, the service found its way to lots of New Zealand and Australian online casinos that accept Neosurf payments. Players can expect various bonus offers and hundreds of games when gambling with Neosurf casinos.
- Best Neosurf Casinos. Obviously, everyone wants to play at the top iGaming operators, best Neosurf casino sites included. It makes sense to register with respected brands in the industry. After all, this is where you can experience the best possible service and find the most generous bonuses. Here, at CasinoDeps, we have a nice list of leading casinos that work with Neosurf.
- New Neosurf Casino Sites. Latest iGaming brands often have to work extra hard in order to establish themselves among online gamblers. This applies to new online casino Neosurf operators, which often impress with their welcome bonuses. They also promise hundreds of fan-favourite casino titles, regular promotions and instant payments to players willing to give them a try.
- Neosurf Live Casinos. Neosurf live dealer gambling online is an option too. Our recommended operators boast with world-class live dealer platforms such as the ones by Evolution Gaming and Netent. In terms of gaming options, these live casinos feature lots of games and game variants. Live roulette, live baccarat, and live blackjack being.
- Mobile Neosurf Casinos. Smartphone readiness is not just a simple benefit anymore. In fact, mobile compatibility is something that all leading casinos must offer if they wish to stay relevant. For Kiwis and Aussies who want to use prepaid vouchers, we have Neosurf mobile payment casino websites. Smooth gaming and exclusive promos come alongside instant and safe mobile deposits.
Why should Kiwis and Aussies gamble at Neosurf casinos online, one may wonder. In fact, this casino deposit method comes with many important benefits for those who use it. From instant transactions to various useful functionalities, Neosurf doesn’t disappoint. This prepaid voucher is a modern solution for everyone who appreciates their privacy but doesn’t want to settle for expensive alternatives.
- Fast & anonymous transaction. Not all online gamblers want to have their casino transactions included in their bank statement. Also, not everyone is comfortable with sharing their card details with casino operators. Well, Neosurf online casino real money deposits not only are instant but also 100% anonymous.
- Easy to buy and make a deposit. Another important feature of any good casino billing method is simplicity. Nobody has the time to bother with complicated banking options. Neosurf voucher casinos excel in this regard. Gamblers can buy them easily online and then upload cash in no time. This method is as hassle-free as it gets.
- You can check your balance online and combine cards for a bigger deposit. Neosurf may not be the best option for preferring high limit online casino sites due to its low max deposit. However, medium rollers can combine multiple prepaid vouchers in order to achieve bigger payment amounts. Moreover, users can easily check the remaining balance via the official Neosurf website.
- Available for Kiwis and Aussies. A very important advantage for Kiwis and Aussies is the fact that they can use Neosurf at all. The selection of NZ and Australian Neosurf casino operators isn’t the largest. Still, it’s a good sign that some leading iGaming brands that welcome NZ and AU players support the method.
Neosurf online casino destinations are great and trustworthy. That’s for sure. However, the casino payment method itself does come with certain disadvantages. Needless to say, these cons aren’t terrible or deal-breakers. Nevertheless, we must mention them and keep our readers fully informed in terms of what they get when using Neosurf. So, here are the two strongest drawbacks of the prepaid voucher.
- Not available in local currencies (NZD or AUD). The most serious issue of Neosurf is the lack of NZD casinos. More precisely, the method isn’t available in local currencies, neither NZD nor AUD. So, those who prefer playing at NZD and AUD casinos will have to pay extra for currency exchange fees.
- Lack of casinos accepting Neosurf deposits. Another serious drawback of the prepaid card is the lack of online casinos with Neosurf. Kiwis and Aussies will have an especially hard time finding such operators because the card doesn’t support their local currencies. Luckily for our readers, we have handpicked several reliable options for them to join.
How to Make a Deposit with Neosurf Voucher Casinos?
Online gamblers from New Zealand respect fast and convenient deposits. Any billing option that includes numerous steps before you have your funds into your casino account won’t do the trick. That’s why online casino Neosurf deposit operators have ever-growing popularity these days. Online gamblers can start playing their favourite casino games in a heartbeat when depositing via the prepaid voucher.
- Purchase a Neosurf prepaid card. The first step is to purchase a Neosurf card, which you can later use at prepaid voucher online casinos. You can complete this action online or at one of the numerous NZ stores that sell Neosurf. Finding a retail shop is done via the official website of the service.
- Choose an online casino with Neosurf from our list. In order to play casino games, you need a casino account with a trusted iGaming operator. We have the best online casinos in New Zealand. So, the smartest move for you would be to choose a gambling brand from our list of reliable casinos.
- Register there and visit the “Cashier section”. Before you are able to actually make a deposit, you must sign up with the casino first. Signing up takes no more than a few minutes and includes filling out a short registration form. Once a registered member, it’s time for you to head to the “Cashier”.
- Choose “Neosurf” as your preferred payment -> Type deposit amount and 10-digit PIN code. You’re only two steps away from playing your favourite casino games. In the cashier, you should select Neosurf as your billing method of choice. A form will appear, where you need to enter the deposit amount alongside the unique 10-digit PIN. Your Neosurf casino deposit is completed at that point.
- The funds will be transferred immediately.
Finally, it takes seconds for operators to process any fast Neosurf payment casino transfer. This means that the funds you’ve deposited will arrive in your casino account instantly. From that moment on, you can use the cash for some real-money casino action.
How to Make a Neosurf Online Casino Withdrawal?
Having a reliable withdrawal method is as important as having a trusted payment option. Anyone who gambles online hope to win juicy prizes. So, it’s necessary to have a way to cash out those winnings. Unfortunately, a casino Neosurf withdrawal is not an option to Kiwis. Operators don’t support such cashouts and offer alternatives. Here are the best options to withdraw funds from the fastest payout online casinos.
- Bank Transfer. Wire transfer is a safe and well-established iGaming withdrawal method. Online casino bank transfer takes generally longer than other options and often includes processing fees. Those who want a reliable option and getting their money straight into their bank account often choose bank transfer billing.
- Credit/Debit Cards. Bank cards are possibly the widest accept casino banking option. Credit card online casinos often support various cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and Diners. The instant withdrawals remain the main reason why NZ players choose to withdraw via credit cards. Plus, such cashouts often are fee-free too.
- E-Wallets. Web wallets are the absolute leader in terms of casino withdrawal methods. Players have PayPal casinos for instant and free cashouts. Here, we also have to mention other reliable options as well. These include Skrill and Neteller casinos, for example. All of them are 100% safe and quite generous too.
Most Popular Neosurf Deposit Amounts
Have you ever wondered what are the most popular Neosurf payment amounts? Well, considering the generally small voucher amounts, this option is mostly used by low rollers. Consequently, Kiwis using Neosurf at minimum deposit online casinos usually upload anything between $/€10 and $/€30. Medium and high rollers, in contrast, often go for other billing methods such as e-wallets and Bitcoin.
- $/€10. There are lots of $10 Neosurf casino sites. Such operators have a low minimum payment amount and are perfect for gamblers with a low gambling budget. Plus, they have appropriate game limits to suit such small bankrolls too. That’s why $/€10 remains the most common deposit amount among Neosurf users.
- $/€15. One step higher than $/€10 casinos come $15 Neosurf casinos. With a nice welcome offer, this deposit is more than enough for a new player to experience a casino website. The trend of low payments is seen here too because $/€15 is considerably lower than the deposits high rollers make.
- $/€30. The maximum cash amount gamblers can deposit via this method reaches $/€100. Yet, in terms of most common payment amounts, the max Neosurf deposit goes up to $/€30. It seems that $30 Neosurf online gambling is popular among medium rollers who want enough cash to play for a few hours.
Neosurf Casino Bonus Offers
Usually, being unable to use a certain payment method and claim bonus offers is a real deal breaker for gamblers. Luckily for those who want to make Neosurf deposits, the operators that support the method are quite generous. When it comes to Neosurf casino offers, the options are plenty actually. Kiwis depositing via Neosurf can claim no deposit offers, free spin promos, and welcome packages.
- Bonus Codes. iGaming operators often launch exclusive bonus codes for both new and loyal customers. Consequently, there is a nice selection of Neosurf casino bonus codes 2019 too. NZ players should simply enter these codes while making a payment using the prepaid voucher. Within seconds, they’ll get a juicy bankroll boost.
- No Deposit. Here, at CasinoDeps, we have a list of Neosurf no deposit casinos as well. These iGaming brands will grant lucrative offers to their consumers, without even expecting payment in return. Even though no deposit promos are usually modest, they still present the perfect opportunity for testing a new casino website.
- Free Spins. Everyone loves bonus spins. Why? Well, they let you spin video slot reels without investing cash. Moreover, they let you win some actual real-money prizes. That’s why it’s so important that there are many Neosurf casino free spins promotions. Gamblers from NZ can claim them on various occasions and in different quantities.
- Welcome Bonus. Per usual, the most popular and common bonuses are the sgn up packages. Kiwis have access to a decent number of operators that offer sign up casino Neosurf bonuses. For players, this means that they can start their fresh casino adventures with much more cash than what they’ve initially deposited.
Top Online Casino Neosurf Alternatives
It goes without saying that Neosurf is an excellent casino deposit method. However, players sometimes just need a reliable alternative to this prepaid voucher for whatever reasons. So, we listed some alternatives for those who can’t or won’t use Neosurf but need a similar deposit option. All these methods guarantee safe and fast online casino payments to gamblers from New Zealand.
- Paysafecard. If you prefer the benefits of using a prepaid voucher, you may want to join our Paysafe casino sites. Paysafe works the same as Neosurf. Players must buy a Paysafe card and then use it to make anonymous casino deposits. Paysafe comes with similar limits and fees as Neosurf too.
- Cashlib. Prepaid vouchers keep sensitive details outside casino serves and that’s why options like Cashlib are on the rise. Users can purchase up to 5 Cashlib vouchers every day and store up to €1250 on their account. Cashlib online casino operators usually don’t apply any processing fees on such deposits.
- Gift cards. Did you know that there are NZ online casinos that accept gift cards? Well, these operators let users make gift card deposits. The exact supported cards may differ, but they all work the same. Simply enter the card’s details in the appropriate fields and you’ll have a funded casino account within seconds.
What is Neosurf?
Neosurf is a prepaid voucher that enables consumers to make safe and instant online payments. Online gamblers can use this method in order to make payments at any Neosurf casino NZ operator. The voucher comes with a 10-digit PIN and doesn’t require any card details.
Are Neosurf casinos safe?
As long as you stick to Neosurf casinos listed here, you can be sure that these websites are 100% safe. Our recommended operators hold security certificates and reputable iGaming licenses. Moreover, they are dedicated to providing online gamblers with a safe and fair gambling environment.
Are there any fees and limits?
Making deposits at Neosurf online casinos never comes with extra charges. There may be certain currency exchange fees applied but those are insignificant. In terms of limits, the voucher comes in values from $10 to $100. So, those amounts are the minimum and maximum Neosurf payment limits as well.
What casinos use Neosurf?
Not all iGaming operators work with Neosurf. In result, players from New Zealand may need to conduct research in order to find Neosurf casino websites. Alternatively, you can simply join the brands we have handpicked for our readers. These sites are safe, fair and generous.
Where can I purchase Neosurf voucher?
Neosurf comes with a very useful feature on their website, which lets users easily find locations that sell the voucher. You should simply visit the website and go to the “Where to Find Neosurf?” section. Select your location and within seconds you’ll have a list of nearby selling points.
Where can I buy Neosurf online?
Online gamblers can buy Neosurf online, without even having to leave their home. There are numerous websites that sell these prepaid vouchers. For example, Dundle and OffGamers are two options we recommend to our readers. These are reputable and trustworthy e-stores where you can instantly get a Neosurf voucher.
How can I check my Neosurf voucher balance?
Using Neosurf doesn’t mean that you’ll have to take notes of your remaining balance. This service is world-class and enables easy balance-tracking. Just visit the “My Card” section at the Neosurf website and enter your pin code. Instantly, you’ll get all the necessary details regarding your credit, balance transfers, etc.
Is Neosurf available in New Zealand?
Kiwis can play at a decent number of NZ casino sites that accept Neosurf. There are selling points in most NZ cities for gamblers to purchase the voucher. Plus, these Neosurf iGaming operators are 100% safe and they feature hundreds of top-class games.
Is Neosurf available in Australia?
Yes, Aussies can find an Australian online casino accepting Neosurf. It’s fair to say that the selection of such casino websites isn’t the widest one. Nevertheless, there are operators that support the prepaid voucher. As always, we have some reliable and relevant options for our readers.