Neteller Casino for Kiwis
Like this guide? Vote!
So, what is Neteller exactly? Well, Neteller is an online payment service owned by the reputable Paysafe Group. This group actually stands behind another top casino payment method – Skrill. Thanks to the ease of use, mobile readiness and instant transactions, many operators started supporting online casino Neteller payments. These casino websites boast with hundreds of games, lots of bonus offers and excellent customer care. Hence, it’s not that hard to find top casino sites that accept Neteller deposits.
Knowing that the popularity of Neteller is constantly growing, we had to cover this casino banking method for our readers. Our team of experts at CasinoDeps, in result, created the ultimate guide on Neteller online casinos. These are the topics covered in this article:
best online casinos that accept Neteller deposits;
overview of casino iGaming with the e-wallet;
summary of the main Neteller pros and cons;
guide on using the method for casino depositing and withdrawing;
overview of the main competitors of Neteller.
15+ Best Neteller Online Casinos 
Online Gambling with Neteller Casinos
So, the main question is why anyone should sign up with Neteller gambling sites. Well, there are many reasons actually as Neteller is one of the best casino banking options on the market really. Signing up for the e-wallet is free and players can the use it to make instant deposits and withdrawals. In addition, the service is perfectly safe, probably among the safest banking methods players can choose from. Put differently, the e-wallet successfully covers two important issues of online gamblers – safety and convenience.
That’s not all, however. Usually, Neteller casino online operators have reasonable limits imposed on Neteller transfers. The minimum casino deposit amount often starts at $20, while the max payment reaches soaring amounts of tens of thousands of dollars. So, this deposit method is especially popular among high rollers. While here, we also have to mention the no casino processing fees Neteller comes with. There are, however, certain upload and withdrawal fees when moving cash to and from your e-wallet.
With everything said, it’s easy to conclude that online gambling with Neteller is safe, easy and simple. New Zealanders can top up their casino account in no time and even scoop juicy bonuses along the way. Plus, Neteller is known for pampering regular customers with unique rewards and loyalty points. Lastly, this e-wallet is mobile ready, meaning even mobile gamblers can make the most out of it as well.
Neteller is often the first choice of players at real money casinos. This method comes with numerous benefits for those that use it for both gambling and simply transferring cash online. So, if you want to join a casino with Neteller you must be wondering what pros to expect. Well, let us help you with our summary of the main advantages of this service.
- Same day deposits + withdrawals. Those looking for instant transfers should join a best online casino that accepts Neteller. Most such operators provide same day casino deposits and withdrawals, which is a huge benefit. There may be situations where the casino site has a withdrawal pending but payments are always processed within seconds. All in all, this e-wallet comes with some of the lowest casino banking processing times.
- Lower fees & additional benefits for VIP clients. Casinos Neteller payments come with lower fees and some advantages for VIP customers. So, VIPs who use this service on regular basis can expect multiple currency accounts and VIP chat. Moreover, there are discounted deposits and withdrawals alongside guaranteed limit increases. Other VIPs benefits include flexible transaction limits, next day payouts and free money transfers. In this regard, Neteller is definitely unique and ahead of its competitors.
- App for mobile payments. Convenience and being able to pay on the move are in high demand. Luckily for users of the e-wallet, both are guaranteed. More precisely, there are apps for mobile payments. One is a native Android app and the other is for iOS users. So, this enables players at any mobile casino Neteller destination to easily top up their accounts or request cashouts.
- Rewards for transactions. Online casinos via Neteller are known are generous towards their players. Well, Neteller shares the same reputation when it comes to its customers too. The company has a reward points program. So, every time users transfer money to and from their account, they collect Neteller points. Later, these can easily be converted into cash! In a way, using the e-wallet is extra rewarding.
- Need extra anonymity? Buy and pay with crypto! Are you a fan of crypto casinos and an extra layer of anonymity? That’s not an issue for Neteller users! The e-wallet allows customers to instantly buy and sell cryptocurrency via their platform. Several crypto options are supported, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ethereum Classic. In other words, you can easily buy crypto and then play with crypto, which is always great!
We’ve highlighted the fact that no concept is perfect so many times before. This, unfortunately, applies to payments at Neteller online casinos too. Of course, the list of drawbacks is much shorter than the long list of pros. Nonetheless, players should stay informed and know what to expect when they use Neteller for depositing at their favourite casino website.
- Higher fees comparing to other e-Wallets. Skrill, ecoPayz and PayPal boast with low processing fees. This doesn’t apply to those who use Neteller. Even though Neteller casino NZ operators usually don’t apply transaction fees, the company itself does. These fees often vary around 2.5%, but sometimes may be higher. Usually, the exact fee for using Neteller depends on the type of transaction you’re making.
- Longer sign up and verification process. Another thing that may be irritating when using Neteller are the longer signing up and verification processes. This doesn’t apply when joining a casino deposit Neteller iGaming site. More precisely, it affects users when they first register for using the e-wallet. So, instead of getting started within minutes, you’ll have to provide lots of personal details before you can use Neteller.
- NZD currency is not available. Finally, this last drawback applies specifically to players from Kiwis’ land. Neteller supports 28 different country currencies and, unfortunately, NZ dollar isn’t one of them. So, when playing at online casino New Zealand dollars you’ll have to pay for conversion fees. The foreign exchange fee of 3.99% is applicable on all Neteller currency conversions. For the record, some of the supported currencies are USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, JPY and ZAR.
How to Make a Deposit with Neteller Casino Online
If this is your first time making a deposit at a Neteller casino NZ – don’t worry! First of all, the process is extremely simple and includes only three steps. Plus, we got you covered with easy step-by-step instructions to guide you through the procedure. So, as long as you follow the steps bellow, you will be able to complete your casino payment via Neteller in no time.
- Register a Neteller account and pick an NZ casino operator. We have a great list of NZ online casinos that accept Neteller deposits. So, your first step should be choosing one of those. Another thing not to miss is signing up for a Neteller account too. Also, to be able to transfer funds from Neteller to your casino account, you’ll have to top up your e-wallet too. This can be done via credit cards, bank transfer etc.
- Sign up there and go to the “Cashier” section. One you’ve found your favourite Neteller online casino from our list, you’ll have to register with it. The signing up procedure is often simple and short. Newbies must fill out a few fields and confirm their e-mails. Afterwards, you can head straight to the “Cashier” section, where the casino payments are made.
- Choose “Neteller” as your deposit method, type the desired amount and confirm the payment. Congratulations, this is the last step before completing your Neteller deposit! When you visit the cashier at online casinos via Neteller, you must choose the e-wallet as your payment method. Once the depositing form is loaded, you simply need to enter the amount of funds you wish to upload. Finally, you’ll need to confirm the payment following the steps on the screen. Within minutes, you’ll have a funded casino account.
How to Make a Neteller Online Casino Withdrawal
One of the best things about Neteller is the fact that players can cash out using this method. It’s quite inconvenient to look for alternatives when you want to withdraw your winnings. So, one way to avoid such an issue is to use Neteller. Online casino Neteller withdrawal request are usually processed instantly and involve no fees. Here’s how withdrawing via Neteller works.
- Visit the “Payout” section and type the cash amount you wish to withdraw. Of course, the first step is to go to the cashier and then visit the “Payout” section. If you’ve used this method to make Neteller casino online payments, everything is probably set up for a withdrawal request already. So, the only thing left for you to do is simply type in the amount of funds you wish to cash out. Beware of the casino withdrawal limits!
- The withdrawal process takes up to 24 hours. Most casino sites that accept Neteller have a withdrawal pending time. This pending period usually varies between 24 and 48 hours. This means that even the request is processed instantly, the casino operator may need additional time to check everything before releasing the funds. If you want to avoid the cashout pending time, you should join one of our recommended instant withdrawal casinos.
Best Online Casino Neteller Alternatives
New Zealanders who prefer online gambling payments via digital wallets can choose from several options actually. Since e-wallets are among the most popular casino billing options, their selection is huge and reliable. Many best payout casino online gambling sites offer excellent alternatives to Neteller, including PayPal, Skrill and ecoPayz. Below, you can find more info on all of them and, hopefully, discover which one would work for you the best.
- PayPal. There’s really no need to introduce anyone to PayPal, the world’s best-known e-wallet. PayPal is an online payment service that is easy to use, comes with extremely high safety and supports paying on the move. So, the number of PayPal casino sites has been on the rise lately.
- Skrill. Skrill is also part of the Paysafe Group and the main competitor of Neteller. Skrill is respected by casino players because it enables instant, free and convenient payments. Plus, its safety and security are at the highest level too. So, the best alternative to Neteller operators are Skrill casino sites.
- EcoPayz. Not as popular as the previous two alternatives, ecoPayz is still a banking method to keep in mind. ecoPayz casino destinations support various currencies, provide instant cash transfers and charge no fees. Many NZ casino operators work with ecoPayz and hence players will have plenty of options to choose from.
What is Neteller?
Neteller is an online payment service owned by the Paysafe Group. This e-wallet is popular among players as it enables safe and fast online casino Neteller gambling. Neteller supports both casino depositing and withdrawing for free and within minutes. Neteller is among the most commonly used casino banking methods.
Are Neteller deposits safe?
Those making a casino deposit with Neteller need not worry about safety or security. This service meets highest safety standards and only top casino sites can work with Neteller. So, payments via the e-wallet are encrypted and 100% secure. Plus, they keep players’ details away from casino servers.
Are there any fees and limits?
Kiwis partaking in Neteller online gambling should expect banking limits. The exact payment limits depend on the casino banking policy, yet the min casino deposit often starts at 20 NZD. Most Neteller casino transfers are free of charge. There may be a small commission when withdrawing to your bank account.
Can I receive my winnings via Neteller?
Usually, any online casino accepting Neteller will support withdrawing via this method too. Of course, some operators won’t offer this option, so it’s always the best to double check. In any case, as a general rule, Neteller is often supported for both casino depositing and cashing out.
Are there any Neteller casino bonuses?
Players at casino destinations that accept Neteller can expect lots of bankroll boosts. The list of Neteller casino bonus offers is huge and includes various types of bonuses and promos. Some of the options would be welcome bonuses, bonus spins and even special preferred casino payment method offers.