NZD Casino Sites for Kiwis
Like this guide? Vote!
So, any casino player from New Zealand who wants to learn more about gambling with NZD has come to the right place. Here, at CasinoDeps, we have a list of the best NZ dollar online casino sites. Moreover, we have created a comprehensive guide for those who want to experience top casinos online for real money with NZD gambling.
In this article we will cover the most important areas of NZD casino gambling. We’ll learn the best destinations for Kiwis to play with their national currency at. Also, we will provide an in-depth overview of the following NZD gambling topics:
summary of playing casino games with NZD;
analysis of the main pros and cons of New Zealand dollar casino gambling;
introduction to casino payment options that work with NZD;
answers to the most popular New Zealand dollar casinos FAQs.
15+ New Zealand Dollar Casinos
Online Gambling with NZ Dollar Casinos
If you’re here, then you probably want to know how gambling at an online casino that accepts New Zealand dollars works. Well, everything works pretty much the same as gambling with any other currency. However, the selection of operators is a bit worse as not many casinos support the NZD. Nonetheless, in terms of safety, security and fairness, all NZD casino online destinations are at the top of their game. NZD casino websites meet high safety standards and hold appropriate licenses and certificates. This especially applies to the brands listed here at CasinoDeps.
In addition, Kiwis playing at these NZD gambling destinations can expect lots of pokies to choose from. This, of course, guarantees endless fun and thrilling casino adventures. A rich offer of NZ dollar bonuses and promos is on the menu too. So, bonus hunters will have a lot to look forward to as well. Our team of NZD online casino experts made sure to test and find only the casinos that support the New Zealand currency. In result, our readers can expect nothing less than perfect when gambling with NZD casino operators.
All in all, casinos that support NZD do everything they can to accommodate the needs of Kiwis. In that regard, they come with certain benefits that cannot be found anywhere else. Also, however, there are certain drawbacks of sticking to NZD operators. So, in the end of the day, it depends on players’ preference whether they’ll enjoy their time at NZD casino sites.
New Zealanders who play at online casinos New Zealand dollars sites gain significant benefits. The first and most important being no extra fees on currency conversion. Moreover, such operators often have a special approach to Kiwis. So, NZD players may want to support their national currency when parting in online casino gambling. Here’s a summary of the two most important pros of NZD payments.
- No currency conversion. Currency conversion is a serious issue for players who aren’t gambling in their national currency. The reason is quite simple really – extra fees! Well, Kiwis who gamble at NZ dollar casinos don’t need to worry about such fees. Instead, they can keep playing at fastest payout online casino and get the extra cash for their favourite casino games. That’s why we always recommend players from New Zealand to gamble at NZD casino operators.
- A special approach to NZ players. iGaming operators who target US or European players, often focus on the needs of those consumers. Similarly, New Zealand dollar online casino sites focus on their Kiwi customers. In other words, they understand the needs of players from New Zealand. This would include understanding of the pokies, software providers and bonuses Kiwi like. This, of course, leads towards an overall better casino gambling experience for New Zealanders. Plus, some exclusive bonuses and promos may be offered as well.
As great deposits at any NZD casino site are, they still have certain drawbacks to note. Of course, the cons of NZD deposits aren’t the worst, but can affect players who prefer playing in their native currency. More precisely, there are two serious disadvantages of sticking to payments in NZD. The first is lack of operators that support the currency, while the second is missing out on other top-class options.
- Lack of casinos that accept NZ dollars. Finding an online casino NZD operator might be a challenging task. Of course, our readers at CasinoDeps have a nice selection of casino websites that support the currency. However, as one can notice this list is quite modest. Especially when compared to EUR or USD casino operators. This may not be a serious issue for those who like to stick with one provider. However, Kiwis who enjoy trying out highest payout online casinos will quickly run out of NZD destinations to explore.
- You can miss reliable international casinos and bonuses. There are lots of popular names on our list of safe online casinos that accept NZD. Still, experienced gamblers will notice that many reliable casino operators are missing. This is actually the second drawback of NZD deposits. Sticking to the currency will lead players towards missing out no minimum deposit casino. Plus, a considerable number of casino bonuses will be off limits as well.
NZ Dollar Online Casino Payment Options
Players at online casino New Zealand dollars gambling sites have a great selection of payment options. More importantly, all the supported options offer fast and easy NZD money transfers to and from one’s casino account. Luckily for our readers, here at CasinoDeps we have listed only the best payment and withdrawal methods for NZD gamblers. Below, you can find a short overview of the top 5 casino payment options for Kiwis.
- Paysafe. Most NZD casinos support Paysafe payments. Paysafe is a prepaid voucher that enables players to make instant deposits from the comfort of their home. In order to play online pokies with Paysafe NZ, Kiwis first need to purchase a prepaid voucher, which is then used for paying. Paysafe casino deposits are processed within seconds and 100% safe. Plus, as they don’t require any personal details, they provide anonymity too.
- PayPal. It makes sense for the world’s most popular e-wallet to be widely used at online casino NZ dollars iGaming websites. PayPal is a trusted and reliable online payment service which can be used at thousands of online casinos and stores. Payments while online gambling with PayPal often come with zero processing fees. In addition, they are 100% secure and processed within seconds.
- Poli. Poli is an exclusive payment method at NZD casino online destinations. This service is available to Kiwis and Aussies only, yet comes with many benefits. Poli payment casino supports transferring cash from a bank account to a gambling account in no time. For this purpose, user only need a valid online banking account and, of course, funds in it. It goes without saying that Poli is perfectly safe and reliable.
- Credit Cards. MasterCard, American Express and Visa casino sites are all operators that support credit cards. This payment method allows you to gamble at $1 NZD deposit casino and remains favoured by players who appreciate the convenience, safety and fast processing times of credit card deposits. Most sites that accept Kiwis work with Visa and MasterCard, while there are also Diners and Amex casino operators too.
- Skrill. Skrill is another top choice among players at NZD casinos. This e-wallet is owned by the Paysafe Group, the same that owns Paysafe and Neteller as well. The service excels at safety, convenience and efficiency. So, those who want instant payments and keeping casino transactions outside bank records should go for a Skrill casino deposit. Plus, Skrill supports withdrawals and comes with no processing fees to.
Alternatives to Online Casino NZ Dollars
New Zealand dollars online casinos are great and generous. However, players often seek alternatives for various reasons. Sometimes, they want a different game selection, while other times, they seek unique bonus opportunities. In some cases, they simply need a fresh atmosphere and something new. Luckily for those players, we have some great options not to overlook.
- Australian Dollars
Needless to say, the best alternative to NZD iGaming destinations is online casino with AUD. Aussie operators often target NZ gamblers and have lots of offers tailored to them. Moreover, they always have a rich selection of pokies alongside top-class live dealer tables. The cherry on top at AU casino websites is the unique suppliers.
- United States Dollars
USD online casinos offer tons of bonus spins, great VIP rewards, and massive welcome packages. This generosity of theirs makes them the perfect alternative to NZ gambling sites. There are lots of other reasons to sign up with US operators, though. They have games by reputable providers, live dealer platforms, and juicy progressive jackpots too.
Another great alternative to gambling with NZ operators is playing at online casinos accepting Euros. Europe boasts with some of the most popular remote gambling companies on the market. These sites have excellent game menus supplied by popular brands, including Netent, Playtech, and Microgaming. Moreover, they often set the iGaming trends rather than catching up with them.
💱 NZD Casinos FAQs
🤔 What is NZD?
NZD is the code for the New Zealand dollar. NZD is the official currency of New Zealand and several other territories like the Cook Islands and Niue. Hence, any online casino that accepts NZ dollars is also known as an NZD casino. These iGaming sites accept Kiwis, support casino gambling with NZD and boast with impeccable service.
🔒 Are NZ dollar casinos safe?
New Zealand dollar online casino sites are perfectly safe and secure. Of course, this applies to our recommended casino operators as our teams of experts has tested them all. Trustworthy NZD casino websites hold reputable licenses and certificates that guarantee their high safety standards. So, Kiwis need not worry about security or fairness when gambling there.
🛑 Are there any fees and limits?
All NZD casino online sites have their own policies when it comes to banking. Usually, the minimum payment amounts at such casinos go between 10 NZD and 20 NZD. Withdrawal limits are often a bit higher and range from 20 NZD do 50 NZD. In terms of fees, most casinos don’t have them but there are some exceptions, of course.
🏆 What is the best NZD casino?
We have a nice selection of gambling sites and online casinos with New Zealand dollars. So, our readers can pick any of the options tested and approved by our team of experts. However, if we have to pick two top NZD casino brands, those would be Jackpot City and Spin Palace. Those $5 NZD deposit casinos have impeccable reputation, hundreds of games and juicy bonuses.
💳 What payment method is the best for withdrawal?
Those who plan to join any of our recommended NZD online casinos must be wondering how to make casino withdrawals. Well, as you can see here at CasinoDeps, there are plenty of options to choose from. However, we would say that currently e-wallets are the best NZD casino cashout method. E-wallets guarantee convenience, security and fast processing times.