PayPal Casinos NZ
Like this guide? Vote!
It makes perfect sense that this e-wallet became so popular for transferring money and purchasing goods and services in New Zealand. Seeing it accepted at mobile and new PayPal casino sites isn’t surprising either. After all, the service enables New Zealanders so quickly top up their casino accounts. Also, it allows them to stay anonymous and safe while doing so. Hence, the demand of online casino PayPal deposit and withdrawal transactions grows by the day.
In that regard, we have decided to introduce those unfamiliar with PayPal to this fantastic product. So, in addition to the list of best PayPal online casinos, here you can find other useful info about the casino billing method. Covered topics in this article include:
overview of online casino real money PayPal gambling;
summary of the service’s main pros and cons;
guides on how to make casino payments and cashouts via the e-wallet;
introduction of the basic PayPal casino bonus offers;
overview of the best alternatives.
15+ Best Online Casinos that Accept PayPal 
Online Gambling with PayPal Casinos
Online gambling with PayPal is a safe, convenient and pleasant experience to all players. This casino banking method is incredibly easy to use, and consumers can sign up for it within seconds. This, we have a nice selection of the best online casino PayPal deposits sites for our readers. After all, who wouldn’t like to have their casino payment or withdrawal processed instantly? Moreover, who wouldn’t want completely free of charge casino transactions too? That’s right, PayPal guarantees all of this to those who will opt to use it.
Even when it comes to limits, the e-wallet won’t disappoint Kiwis. Namely, the minimum casino deposit often varies between reasonable 20 and 30 NZD, while max deposits may go up to 20,000 NZD. More importantly, PayPal withdrawals also have quite low minimum cashout limits, which is amazing. There are even online casinos that support the e-wallet where the minimum withdrawal is set at 0. Naturally, players should remember that the exact banking limits always depend on the iGaming destination’s policy.
The best about PayPal, nonetheless, seems to be the fact that all the benefits come alongside high safety standards. This company takes user security very seriously and therefore protects their details using latest tech. Plus, PayPal follows the latest industry trends and so works on mobile devices as smoothly as it works on desktops. This casino banking method really is the whole package any NZ player could wish for.
There are numerous reasons why so many trusted casino sites decide to feature this banking method. This option guarantees safety, saves time and is generally approved by players. Making a PayPal casino deposit takes a few minutes, plus the option can be used for withdrawing as well. In other words, PayPal comes with many advantages for both players and operators. Here are the main ones.
- Instant deposits and payouts. There’s nothing better than instant processing times, especially in the iGaming world. In that regard, online PayPal casinos are at the top of their game. They usually support immediate deposits and withdrawals via desktop and mobile devices. So, those looking for the fastest payout online casino will probably end up at a PayPal-friendly destination.
- Safe encrypted payments. Safety and security are top priority to any real casino online PayPal gambling brand. All PayPal transactions are 100% safe as the provider employs latest encryption technologies. Put differently, those who worry that third-parties may access their sensitive personal and financial information can sleep soundly. Using PayPal for casino payments is among the best ways to protect yourself when gambling online.
- Local currency conversion. One serious benefit of playing at a PayPal casino NZ is the option for local currency conversion. PayPal as an e-wallet supports lots of different currencies, NZD included. This means that Kiwis can freely play at online casino NZ dollars or even at sites that support only other currencies. Regardless whether you’ll need to upload or receive cash in a different currency, PayPal has got you covered!
- Mobile App & Desktop Payments. The rise of mobile gambling came alongside the rise of mobile casino billing. Users of PayPal, however, won’t have to settle for anything. Namely, this e-wallet supports both PC and mobile casino PayPal deposit and cashout. Using PayPal is extremely easy and convenient, plus there’s mobile apps for iOS and Android users too. Here, we also have to mention the new PayPal One Touch technology that enables convenient automatic log in.
- You can link your bank account to PayPal account. Lastly, we’d like to mention that New Zealanders can link their bank accounts to their PayPal account. That’s great because it basically enables bank transfer casino uploads without sharing bank account details with iGaming operators. Plus, the process of linking these two is quite simple and requires only an online banking account from consumers. Once completed, players can easily transfer cash between their bank account and PayPal e-wallet.
Unfortunately, there are still several drawbacks of casino PayPal gambling. Even though most of these apply to some other top casino banking methods, we still want to highlight them to our readers. We strongly advise players from New Zealand to join PayPal casinos only after reading the top three cons of using this method. That way, they will know whether the casino banking option works for them or not.
- Lack of NZ online casinos that accept PayPal deposits. First, we’d like to point out that the number of legit online casino PayPal sites that accept Kiwis is not too high. On the contrary, the selection of such gambling destinations is quite modest. It is true that we have a nice list of NZ casinos that support PayPal. Nonetheless, players may still want more freedom in choosing an iGaming brand to join.
- Fees may be applied. Even though PayPal casino NZ operators won’t charge fees on PayPal transfers, this doesn’t mean the method is free to use. More precisely, the service provider itself applies certain charges when players top up or cash out their PayPal accounts. Therefore, even though making a casino deposit or withdrawal is free of charge, using PayPal isn’t. Hence, players should check these fees before signing up for the e-wallet.
- Available only for some countries. Using this e-wallet to make transfers to and from the best online casino PayPal sites is available to players for some countries only. Put differently, PayPal as a casino banking option comes with a long list of country restrictions. This doesn’t apply to players from New Zealand, but it is a problem, nonetheless. For example, gamblers from USA, Australia and Canada can’t use PayPal at iGaming casino websites.
How to Make PayPal Casino Deposit
If you want to join an online casino pay with PayPal, it’s time to learn how to make a deposit there. Making a PayPal casino payment is convenient in many ways. The procedure is fast, free of charge and secure. Moreover, Kiwis need to complete only three steps before their funds are added into their casino account. So, this is how it’s done.
- Choose the website from our PayPal casino list above. First, you should pick an Internet casino that accepts PayPal deposits from our list of top-class operators. All the options we feature are perfect for players from New Zealand, hold appropriate licenses and feature hundreds of games. If you’re not sure which one to choose, you can always pick randomly as all of the brands are equally amazing.
- Sign up at the website and choose “PayPal” at “Banking Section”. After you pick a PayPal online casino, you should sign up with the gambling operator. This is done by completing the casino registration process, which often requires certain personal details like name, address and phone number. Then, you’ll be ready to head to the “Banking Section” and select PayPal as your deposit method. Usually, players should either click on the method’s logo or select it from a drop-down menu.
- Make sure you have the “PayPal account” so you can just type the amount you wish to deposit and confirm the payment. Finally, you’ve come to the next step of making a real casino online PayPal deposit. At this point, you should make sure that you own a funded PayPal e-wallet. If that’s the case, you are ready to enter the amount of cash you wish to transfer to your casino account. That amount must be within the deposit limits of the casino. PayPal deposits are processed instantly.
How to Make Online Casino PayPal Withdrawal
As we have already mentioned, cashing out via PayPal is perfectly acceptable. Hence, here’s a short guide on how to cash out your funds from PayPal withdrawal casino sites. The process is extremely simple, especially for those who have deposited via this billing method already. There are only two steps and together they won’t take more than 10 minutes.
- Go to the “Withdrawal” section and type the cash amount you wish to receive. In order to request a cashout from PayPal online casino sites, you must have sufficient funds in you account. If this is the case, you can head to the cashier and then visit the “Withdrawal” section. There, you’ll have to select PayPal as your preferred cashout method and enter the amount you wish to receive. Once you do this, just confirm the transaction and wait.
- Usually, money is transferred to your account immediately. Basically, after the first step PayPal casinos will process your request and send you the money. Just like all e-wallet transfers, withdrawals should arrive to your account immediately. There is an exception only in case the iGaming operator has a withdrawal pending time of 24 or 48 hours. In such scenarios, you may have to wait for 1 or 2 business days for the cashout to complete.
PayPal Casino Bonus Offers
What about PayPal casino bonuses at real money online casinos, one may wonder. Well, luckily for Kiwis who like using this banking method, the selection is both rich and generous. In fact, the bonus offers found at casinos that accept this service may help players decide which brand to sign up with. Generally speaking, there are three basic types of bonuses available to NZ consumers who use PayPal.
- 1st Deposit. The first option is the 1st deposit bonus or the PayPal welcome casino bonus. This casino bonus is granted to new customers as soon as they make their first payment at the casino website. Welcome offers are a match of a certain percentage (50%, 100% etc.) of the deposit.
- Free Spins. Fans of PayPal slots can expect lots of free spins as well. Free spin bonuses usually award players a number of bonus spins on one or more online slot machines. The exact number of spins given usually depends on the policy of the PayPal casino online with free spins.
- No Deposit. Possibly the most popular type of bonuses is the PayPal casino no deposit bonuses. These are given completely for free, usually upon registration. Even though modest, such offers still allow users to test a wide range of PayPal online casino games for free.
Best Casino Online PayPal Alternatives
Regardless how great PayPal is, there are still certain online casino pay with PayPal alternatives. New Zealand players may have various reasons for looking for another method and so we’ve listed the top three options to choose from. For those who prefer e-wallet casinos, there are the leaders Skrill and Neteller. Poli, on the other hand, is here exclusively for Kiwis and Aussies who want fast and safe bank transfers.
- Skrill. Skrill casino sites have excellent reputation among NZ players. They provide instant transfers alongside convenient banking limits. More importantly, Skrill transactions are always free of charge and 100% secure. Other pros of using this billing method are the guaranteed anonymity and keeping your financial details away from casino servers. Casino websites may even offer exclusive preferred payment method bonuses to those using Skrill.
- Neteller. Another e-wallet alternative to PayPal is found at Neteller casino brands. Neteller, in fact, is part of the Paysafe Group, which also owns Skrill. Therefore, its offer is quite similar to the Skrill one. Namely, Neteller supports both casino depositing and cashing out. Neteller transactions are fast, safe and free of charge. Moreover, using this casino banking method is extremely convenient and can be done via desktop and mobile devices.
- Poli. Lastly, we have to mention Poli, an option available exclusively to NZ and Australia players. Gamblers at Poli casino websites can make direct bank account money transfers within seconds. This service enables Kiwis to safely and instantly upload cash to their casino accounts. Besides being safe and fast, Poli transfers are also free and convenient. The single con here is the fact that not many casino operators support Poli withdrawals.
What is a PayPal?
PayPal is a popular online money transferring service. In fact, PayPal is an e-wallet that enables users to send and receive money as well as to purchase services and goods. Thus, PayPal casino NZ sites are casinos that support this e-wallet as a payment option.
Are PayPal deposits safe?
All casino sites that accept PayPal payments and are featured here are 100% safe and secure. PayPal itself is among the safest ways to transfer funds online. Moreover, the operators we recommend always hold reputable iGaming licenses and certificates. Both of these guarantee the safety of the gambling brand.
Are there any fees and limits?
Generally, gambling with PayPal comes with zero fees and reasonable banking limits. Online casinos won’t apply transaction fees to PayPal deposits and withdrawals. However, there may be certain fees applied by the company itself. In terms of limits, these depend on the banking policy of your chosen casino website.
Can I get casino payouts via PayPal?
Yes, this casino billing method supports both deposits and online PayPal casino payouts too. Put differently, Kiwis can instantly and safely transfer cash to and from their online casino account using the e-wallet. Withdrawals come with reasonable limits as well and often they are completely free of charge.
Do NZ operators provide PayPal casino bonuses?
Luckily for players from New Zealand, there is a rich selection of real casino online PayPal promotions. Namely, you probably won’t find any exclusive PayPal casino bonuses. However, you will be able to claim the standard welcome offers and ongoing promos like seasonal bonuses, VIP benefits and so on.