Mobile Phone Bill Casino NZ
Like this guide? Vote!
In this overview, you can find a list of best online casinos using phone credit, which we tested and analyzed to give you a best ranking. These are some of mobile casino sites, which also feature big games portfolios and rich bonus offers. Keep reading and find out:
some of the features and benefits of a pay by mobile casino site, as well as some cons. You'll surely decide whether this deposit method is right for you;
which gambling games you can play with your casino funds. We have also suggested some of the top game providers with the most popular options.
a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a pay by phone casino deposit, you can find it below;
traditional payment methods with a modern flair.
15+ Best Pay by Mobile Casino Sites in 2020
Pay by Phone Gambling Overview
Back when online gaming was still a fresh offer on the Internet, gambling with phone credit was one of the most popular options for making a casino deposit. It was a time when SMS and voice-call with premium value were very popular and offered by some of the top mobile operators in each country.
Nowadays, traditional players still love using this method. It’s safe, quick, and simple, and has some benefits that other payment platforms just can’t offer. New players are also turning to this deposit method, so it’s rising in popularity again. There is also an increase in the number of deposit by phone bill casino sites, which says a lot about the success of this payment method.
The biggest mobile phone operators in New Zealand are Vodafone, Spark, and 2degrees, which allow mobile phone bill payments to be made in gambling sites. In best new online casinos, mobile phone payment processors are usually third-party companies which have an agreement with all the available operators, which makes it possible for you to make a deposit with your phone bill whichever operator you’re using.
Compared to some other payment options, pay by phone deposits are much safer when it comes to data protection. The main reason for this is that the user doesn’t have to provide any personal info (name, address, credit card details), just the mobile phone number. This is also one of the reasons many players are returning to this method, since many other platforms have proven to be unsafe in regards to data protection.
We have already mentioned some of the benefits of mobile casino pay with phone credit. If you’re not sure whether you should use this payment method in a New Zealand gambling site, you can read a detailed overview of the best pro sides to using this payment method for your casino deposit:
- Instant and easy deposits. For some deposit methods, the payment process can be divided into multiple steps and it takes a while to see your money on your casino account. In pay by mobile casino sites, it’s completely the opposite. The deposit you make and verify will be instantly available for play, and the process is very simple and straightforward. We’ve prepared a step-by-step guide for making a mobile phone bill deposit below.
- No credit card details needed. Due to recent breaches in security of financial and personal data, safe casinos online have become a must for all players when searching for a new gambling site. There are many secure payment platforms, but paying via phone is one of the safest. In a deposit by phone casino, you do not enter any personal information or credit card details when making a deposit. The only info you provide is your mobile phone number, which is then used only for the deposit verification and is not shared with third parties.
- An ideal option for managing a gambling budget. With mobile phone bill payments, it’s very easy to keep track of your spending and limit it. What’s a drawback for some players serves as a gambling limitation for others, because pay by phone method doesn’t allow big payments at once or bigger amounts within one day. In an online casino with low deposit using phone credit, you’ll have a daily limit of what you can spend on gambling, so it’s a great way to control your budget.
Deposit using phone bill casino sites definitely have their perks, but this method is not suitable for everyone. If you’re a high-roller, you might not like the mobile phone bill payments and will resort to using a different payment method instead. Here are some other drawbacks of using pay by phone casino deposit method:
- No withdrawal opportunities. If you deposit via phone in a gambling site, you will have to use a different method for your withdrawal request. This is because mobile bill payments are a one-way process and work only for deposits. This also erases some of the benefits, like safety and data protection, because you will still have to enter your personal data in a pay with mobile credit casino upon withdrawal. However, you will have many methods available to withdraw your casino winnings. You can find the best fast withdrawal casinos on our site.
- Up to 20 NZD per payment. If you’re a high-roller, for you this will definitely be the biggest drawback of mobile phone deposit casinos. Next to the New Zealand Gambling Commission, the market for mobile bill payments is also regulated by government bodies. They have set a top limit both for one-time payments and daily limits. For a one-time mobile phone bill deposit, you’ll be able to deposit a max of 20 NZD. There are also daily limits, so if you want to deposit more than that, you will have to wait 24 hours or deposit $10 get bonus at two different operators.
- Work only with New Zealand mobile operators. If you want to play in a mobile NZ casino and make a pay via phone deposit, you will have to possess an NZ SIM card registered with one of the main mobile operators. You can also get these SIM cards if you’re not from NZ, but for mobile casino deposit using phone bill, you need to have a phone plan with one of the operators. In NZ online casinos, there are many other payment methods you can use if you’re not registered with a mobile operator in NZ.
How to Make Mobile Casino Deposit by Phone Bill
If it’s your first time making a casino deposit using mobile phone bill, here you can find easy step-by-step instructions on how to do it. The process takes just a minute or two and the funds you deposited will be available for play as soon as you confirm the payment. After you look at these steps, you’ll be ready to make an online casino mobile top up.
- Choose mobile billing casino from our top list. After careful analysis and research, we have prepared a list of the best pay by phone casino sites in NZ to save you time. These are all gambling sites that offer attractive bonuses, many different casino games (slots, table games, live dealer games) and various withdrawal methods you can use when you decide to cash out. Take a look at the conditions of the casino sites we’ve listed and decide which one suits your gaming style and preferences the best.
- Register there and visit the “Cashier/Banking” section. After you selected the mobile deposit casino you like the best, click on the sign up link on our page and go through the registration process. The sign up is very simple and will only take you a couple of minutes. You don’t need to enter any payment info when you want to deposit via phone. After you have logged in with your new casino account, visit the Cashier section of the casino.
- Choose “Pay via Phone” deposit option and type the amount you wish to pay. In the Cashier section, in most casinos you will find 5+ available payment methods. In a deposit with phone credit casino, one of the options offered will be pay via phone. This option is also called Pay By Phone in some casinos. Choose it as your preferred deposit method and type in the deposit amount you want to pay and play with.
- Enter your mobile phone and confirm the code via SMS. After you type in the deposit amount, the next step is to enter your mobile phone number. It’s only used for verifications and the casino does not share it with any third parties. The pop-up will require you to confirm the online casino mobile payment with a code. You will receive this code in an SMS on the phone number you provided. Just type in the confirmation code and that’s it! The payment will be confirmed.
- Funds appear in the account instantly. After the payment is confirmed, you will see that the amount you deposited is instantly credited to your casino account. You can now use this cash to play different games in this pay by phone bill casino. If you’re not sure which games you should play, you can read an overview of the best phone bill casino games in the section below.
Mobile Casino Games You Can Pay by Phone Bill
So, now that you’ve made a mobile phone bill deposit, you have a whole array of casino games available at the best online casino sites for real money in New Zealand. Mobile billing games include video slots, roulette, blackjack, bingo, poker, baccarat… Here are some of the most popular games you can choose with your mobile phone casino funds:
- Pay by Phone Slots
Slots are definitely one of the most popular casino games ever. In mobile deposits slots sites, you can find some of the most popular slot machines games developed by top-tier software providers like NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech… You can also play pay by mobile slots using bonus spins that you receive upon deposit. Try out some of the most popular slots in the gaming world, such as Starburst, Twin Spin, Gonzo’s Quest, Immortal Romance…
- Pay by Phone Roulette
Next to slots, roulette and its different variants are also a top craze of the gambling world. It’s a game beloved by players all over the world, especially by Kiwis. If you choose roulette, deposit by phone bill and play, you’ll be able to choose from many different variants of roulette, such as European, French, American, Multi-Ball, Lightning Roulette. You’ll also be able to play in a live casino version with a live dealer in real time.
- Pay by Phone Blackjack
Blackjack is a very simple and a very complex game at the same time! The rules are very simple and it doesn’t take long to learn how to play it, but it sure is difficult to learn how to strategize and beat it. It’s always has a spot in online casinos among the most popular games. You can make a blackjack deposit by phone bill and have access to different kinds of blackjack games.
- Pay by Phone Bingo
Bingo is a traditional gambling game which is nowadays widely available in NZ online casinos. It’s very fun and easy to play and provides a real adrenaline rush and lots of entertainment. You can also play pay by mobile bingo in some of these casinos on our list. Before signing up, just make sure they have it offered if you want to play bingo exclusively.
Online Casino Mobile Payment Options
Pay by phone gambling is not restricted only to mobile phone bill payments. You can also use some of the alternatives to this method that work in a similar way. These two methods also have a very simple and fast deposit process. So, if you don’t want to make a SMS casino deposit, but still want to make a payment with your mobile phone, here are your options:
Boku casino sites allow you to make quick and easy payment using your mobile phone. It connects mobile operators to its payment platform, enabling you to make casino deposits and be charged on your mobile phone. If you want to find out which online casino sites support Boku, you can find that out on our website.
Payforit is also a mobile payment method that allows you to make a casino deposit in just a few clicks. When you choose it as a payment option, you’ll be redirected to their platform site, where you can verify the amount and confirm it. If you’re looking for Payforit casino sites, you can find a list on our website.
🤔 What is a phone bill payment?
A phone bill payment is a method that uses the funds from your SIM card to make a deposit. The amount is credited to your casino account instantly. You can find a list of pay by phone bill casino NZ sites in this overview.
🔒 Are phone bill deposits safe?
Phone bill deposits are one of the safest deposit options out there. On online gambling pay by phone bill sites, you don’t need to enter your credit card information in order to deposit, so your transaction is private and safe.
🛑 Are there any fees and limits?
If you’re thinking of making a mobile casino deposit via phone bill, remember that there are limits on how much you can pay. There are no fees, but the limit for a one-time payment is 10 NZD.
💸 Can I withdraw winnings via mobile phone bill?
In a pay by mobile phone casino, you can only use this method to make a deposit, but not for withdrawals. When you decide to withdraw your casino cash, you’ll have to opt for another payment platform such as credit cards, eWallets or bank transfers.
🎁 Are there any pay by phone casino bonuses?
When you make an online casino deposit with phone bill, you are eligible to redeem any bonus offers that the online casino has. There are also some gambling websites that offer bonuses exclusively for mobile players.
🤏 What is the minimum deposit amount?
The minimum deposit amount is set by the casino site, and is usually 10 NZD. If you want to make a mobile casino deposit by phone bill, you can also find a bigger list of online casinos with $20 minimum deposit available for Kiwis.
🤪 What is the maximum deposit amount?
The maximum deposit amount for a one-time payment is 10 NZD, because that’s the highest amount you can pay using your phone bill. If you want to play in a pay by mobile casino, but want to deposit more, you can find other payment methods available as well.