Poli Casinos for Kiwis
Like this guide? Vote!
This Internet payment service first appeared in 2006 under the name Centricom. The company is located in Australia, but also serves New Zealand residents as well. Due to the safety features as not capturing usernames or passwords and ease of use, lots of casino gamblers choose to use Poli as their casino billing method. Thus, the number of NZ online casinos using Poli deposits have noted a steady grow over the years. There is only thing needed for making successful payments via this option – a personal bank account.
Since we noticed the growing interest in online casino with Poli deposit destinations, we did an in-depth overview of the method. Hence, our readers can keep reading and discover more about the following key points:
intro to Poli gambling;
list of the best casino operators that accept the banking method;
overview of the top pros and cons of using Poli for online casino gambling;
how to use this service for making casino deposits;
alternatives to using Poli;
answers to the most common FAQs about Poli deposits.
15+ Poli Deposit Casinos in New Zealand
NZ Online Casinos that Accept Poli Payment
|Casino||Bonus Offer||Min. Deposit|
|Spin Palace Casino||NZ$1000||NZ$15|
Poli deposits are instant, seamless, and hassle-free. Bank transfers are made from internet banking, and no fees are attached to deposits. Withdrawals come with a flat fee. But which Poli gambling site is the most reliable? Well, we present you with the ultimate list of the best Poli online casinos below:
Casumo Casino – 100% up to €300
Try your luck at Casumo, the best Poli payment online casino for NZ players. Casumo is rated as the most reliable online gambling platform holding both the UK and Maltese licenses. As a top-class Poli gambling spot, it guarantees a generous game selection and excellent bonus offers.
Paradise 8 Casino – 100% + 888 Free Spins
Make your gameplay exciting and straightforward at Paradise 8, a new online casino with Poli deposits. At Paradise 8, gamblers enjoy a vast assortment of games and live support around the clock. This is an excellent spot for Kiwis who love Rival Gaming picks.
This Is Vegas Casino – 100% + 999 Free Spins
This Is Vegas is another great New Zealand gambling website with Poli banking. Saucify, Betsoft, and Rival are some of the providers whose games you can try here. Needless to say, This Is Vegas is a generous operator with tons of promos too.
Cocoa Casino – 100% + 777 Free Spins
Cocoa is the latest Poli deposit casino accepting Kiwis. Cocoa site is especially proud of its progressive slots and table games. Lovers of specialty games such as keno and scratch games will be thrilled, as well. Don’t miss the opportunity to gamble safely and responsibly.
Online Gambling with Poli Payment Casino
|Poli Casinos: General Info|
|😍 Number of Casinos||15|
|❤️ Top Casino||Casumo|
|👌 Min. Deposit||NZ$10-15|
|⚡ Max. Deposit||NZ$5000|
|💰 Payout Method||Bank Transfer, e-Wallets|
|⚖️️ Licenses||MGA, UKGC|
|🔥 Alternatives||Skrill, UPayCard, Paysafe|
Online gambling with Poli is a pleasant experience. This may be the perfect casino billing method for players from New Zealand as it enables safe, fast and encrypted transfers. Thus, instead of creating numerous separate accounts at various places in order to make a casino payment, one can simply use Poli.
In fact, it takes no more than several minutes to gamble at Kiwi casino that supports this deposit option. Moreover, using this payment method is convenient and simple. Even rookie gamblers can easily complete all the steps necessary for making a Poli casino cash upload.
Besides being convenient, Poli is also incredibly safe and secure. Since everything goes through your online banking account, you will never have to enter credit card details. In addition, all Poli transactions are encrypted, preventing third parties from accessing any info entered during the deposit-making process. Plus, all of this comes with reasonable banking limits and no processing fees. Even the casino deposit times for Poli payments are instant.
Knowing this, it’s easy to understand why so many Kiwis choose this method as their preferred one. We have to mention, however, that at the time being Poli is not widely accepted. In fact, there is a modest selection of casino websites that feature it. That’s not an issue for our readers, though. We have a great list of real money casino operators that accept Poli to choose from.
Pros of Poli Deposit Casino Sites
Players from New Zealand and Australia have many advantages of using Poli as their real-time bank transfer at any casino. For starters, all Poli online casinos are trustworthy and reliable. Additionally, these money transfers are fast, safe and convenient. Therefore, it really isn’t surprising that the popularity of this casino payment method is constantly on the grow. So, let us go over the main benefits of using Poli.
- No fees and credit card details. Nobody likes fees and that’s exactly the first reason why so many people join online casino Poli NZ gambling sites. Making payments using this method is completely free, which is amazing. Moreover, in order to make such deposits players won’t need to share any credit card details. This is especially appreciated by those who prefer to keep such sensitive details outside iGaming casino servers.
- Secure and flexible payments. Safety and security have always been a serious concern of online casino gamblers. Well, luckily for Kiwis, Poli deposit casinos guarantee both. All the operators listed here are new online casino sites where players can make secure and flexible payments. In other words, anytime and anyplace, you can safely top up your casino account using a wide range of devices. Sounds great, right?
- Fast encrypted deposits and no sign up required. When one makes a deposit at a Poli payment NZ casino they complete the process within minutes. Namely, the payment procedure is quite fast and doesn’t require any signing up. All what NZ gamblers need at mobile online casino is an internet banking account, whose details are then required when depositing via Poli. Moreover, all this is completely encrypted, meaning the safety is at the highest possible levels.
- High deposit limits (depends on your bank). Lastly, we must mention the high casino deposit limits. Naturally, not all iGaming operators or banks have identical policies. So, the exact casino payment limits may be different for users of different financial institutions. Nevertheless, the max deposit amount supported at Poli casinos is usually quite high. Therefore, this method is an excellent choice for casino high rollers as it enables them to transfer higher amounts of cash at once.
Cons of Poli Payments Casino Sites
As amazing as this banking method is for Kiwis and Aussies, it still comes with certain drawbacks too. Those hoping to join Poli Pay casinos should keep in mind the following cons of the payment option. Most of them are restrictions that can easily make Poli unavailable to a vast number of gamblers. So, read carefully before deciding to sign up with a casino that supports this method.
- Available only for Kiwis and Aussies. Just like we highlighted a few times already, this banking method is available to players from New Zealand and Australia only. Brits, Germans and Americans can forget about Poli casino online gambling sites altogether. AUD casinos, however, almost always support Poli when it comes to casino billing. The same applies to NZD online casino as well.
- Poli casino payments could be made just with several banks. Another serious issue of Poli online casino operators is the fact that they support only several banks. In other words, it’s not enough to be in New Zealand or Australia and to have a funded bank account. In order to use Poli you will need a bank account at one of the several banks supported by the billing method. Naturally, this sometimes can be frustrating and too complicated for some players.
- You cannot withdraw your winnings with Poli. Finally, the last drawback of using Poli is the fact that players cannot withdraw using the method. More precisely, there are some withdraw with Poli casino destinations on the market. However, most operators won’t let consumers cash out via this banking option. Players may find this inconvenient as they will have to look for a separate method and NZ online casino with fast withdrawal in order to get their winnings. This is especially negative because lots of billing methods, such as e-wallets, support both depositing and withdrawing.
How to Make Online Casino Poli Deposit
Making a Poli payment NZ casino transfer is nothing complicated or scary. On the contrary, in five simple steps, players from New Zealand can fund an account of any 10 dollar deposit casino and gamble. It doesn’t matter what device you’re using or whether you’ve made a casino deposit in the past or not. Just follow these steps and you’ll be ready to gamble within a few minutes.
- Choose a Poli payment casino from our list. Naturally, the first step is to choose an online casino using Poli. You can always select one of our options in case you’re not sure what iGaming brands accept this banking method. Doing so, not only you save time, but you also know that you’re joining the best payout online casino for Kiwis. Anyway, once you’ve made your decision, it’s time for the next step.
- Sign up there and choose to pay with Poli at “Banking” section. When you know the online casino Poli NZ you want to register with, it’s time to complete the signing up process. This procedure usually takes several minutes and requires some basic personal details. Afterwards, you’ll be ready to head to cashier in order to select Poli as your preferred banking option. This is simply done by clicking on the method’s logo or by selecting it from a drop-down menu.
- Recheck your funds at your bank account and type the amount you wish to deposit. When you’re doing a casino deposit with Poli, you’re actually transferring funds from your bank account to your casino account. Therefore, the next step is to recheck the funds available at your bank account. Then, you should simply enter the amount of funds you wish to upload and play with. Keep in mind that this amount must be within the casino’s payment limits.
- Enter your login, password of bank account and confirm the payment. Any payment at Poli online casinos is safe and convenient. However, before it’s processed, players must enter their login, bank account password and confirm the deposit. This is usually done on a separate window, which pops up as soon as you select Poli as your banking method. Make sure to enter correct details and to fill out all necessary fields. In case some info is missing or incorrect, the Poli payment won’t be completed.
- Funds appear in the casino account without fees. Finally, once you’ve done all the steps from above, you can expect to receive your funds in no time. Poli payments casino operators process such payments instantly, meaning your money will appear in your casino account within seconds. Moreover, you’ll also get a transaction confirmation receipt in your inbox. Once the money is transferred, you’ll be able to visit the game lobby and play casino games for real cash.
Internet Banking Alternatives to Poli Pay Casinos
Kiwis who are fond of gambling are always looking for NZ online casino with Internet banking as it’s safe and realible deposit option. There are several things to keep in mind when choosing casino deposit options, such as limits, fees and processing times. With that in mind, even though Poli is truly a great option despite cautions a long time ago, there are still some good alternatives to it as well. Below, we will show you the top three casino billing methods that are as good as Poli.
- PayPal. PayPal has established itself as a leading Internet billing method in many areas, iGaming included. This e-wallet works perfectly on both desktop and mobile devices, plus it’s featured at many popular PayPal online casinos in New Zealand. Thanks to its reasonable limits, low fees and fast processing times, PayPal can be the perfect choice instead of Poli.
- Skrill. Probably most iGaming operators out there belong to the Skrill gambling sites category. Skrill is an e-wallet, just like PayPal. However, when it comes to iGaming, this option is much more popular and easier to find. Skrill guarantees anonymity, instant casino deposits and virtually no fees. Moreover, it’s mobile-friendly too.
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfer is surely a safe and trusted casino banking method. However, NZ online casino with bank transfer deposit may apply fees on such transactions and take days to process them. In addition, such transactions also appear on your bank statement. So, this probably shouldn’t be your first choice if you’re looking for a Poli alternative.
Poli Payment NZ Casino Gambling FAQs
🤔 What is a Poli?
Poli is a convenient casino payment method for players from New Zealand and Australia. Online casinos with Poli deposit enable safe, fast cheap fund transfers to consumers with a registered internet banking account. This online banking method supports transfers in NZD and AUD.
🔒 Are Poli casinos safe?
Those playing at any Poli NZ casino need not worry about safety and security. The company always highlights the high safety standards they employ at Poli. In addition to Poli itself being safe, casino sites using it also have proven trustworthy and reliable too.
⚠️ Are there any fees and limits?
While deposit limits entirely depend on the casino operator’s banking policy, this number usually ranges from $5 to $15. Poli Pay casinos, however, never charge any processing fees on such payments. The only fees associated with using Poli are the ones applied on cashouts, but those are extremely low anyway.
🤑 Can I withdraw money via Poli?
It is possible to use this method to both deposit and withdraw funds from your casino account. A Poli casino withdrawal comes with low fees of 0.9$ of the transfer amount plus $0.30. Cashout requests are usually processed between 24 and 72 hours.
💰 Are there any Poli casino bonuses?
Poli online casino bonuses aren’t rare. In fact, most iGaming operators that support this method will allow users to claim casino deposits bonuses when using Poli. Some of the options on the menu include welcome offers, special bonuses and the special Poli bonus available to Kiwis and Aussies only.
🤏 What is the minimum deposit amount?
As we explained, all Poli deposit casinos have their own banking policies. These policies dictate the size of the minimum deposit amount players can upload. In most cases, nonetheless, that amount would go from $5 to $15. Nevertheless, we advise you to always check the limits before making a payment.
🤪 What is the maximum deposit amount?
Once again, the deposit limits at any Poli payment casino depend on the site’s T&C. This means that certain casino operators may allow small max deposits of up to $500, while others may have higher limits. Therefore, it’s smart to get informed prior to depositing at your chosen gambling site.
📱 Can I deposit and play on mobile?
There’s a nice selection of Poli mobile casino destinations. This is possible because the casino banking method is 100% mobile-friendly. Using this casino billing method via a mobile device is incredibly easy and convenient. So, if you prefer playing on the move, Poli is the perfect choice for you.