Prepaid Card Casino NZ
Like this guide? Vote!
In this payment method overview, we've made a list of NZ online casinos that accept prepaid cards, so you would know exactly where to find them. These are smartphone casinos optimized for desktop and mobile play, which offer many bonuses and rewarding promotions to New Zealand players. This list of the best prepaid card casino sites features a ranking according to the bonus amount, portfolio of games and other special offers for players. We've featured also:
some of the benefits of using prepaid card as your casino deposit method;
comparison of the operators which you can use in online real money casino cashiers;
all the most important info about prepaid cards in casinos.
15+ Best Prepaid Card Online Casinos in 2020
Online Gambling with Prepaid Card Casinos
Safe casino sites are one of the top priorities of players worldwide. These are gambling platforms that take care of their players’ privacy, data and financial details. Also, for many players, it’s important that the payment process is secure and reliable.
When you deposit to online casinos for New Zealand players with cash voucher payments, there are no personal details necessary. You just choose a prepaid card operator as your preferred payment method. After that, you will be required to enter the verification that you can find on your card voucher. This card can be bought in retail stores and online, and has no connection to your personal details.
Due to the simplicity and safety of this deposit method, prepaid card online gambling sites have quickly gained a large number of users. More and more NZ players are now looking to gamble this way.
Features of Cash Voucher Casino Deposits
If you’re used to using other modes of payment, you might be wondering about the benefits of prepaid card casino deposits. Voucher deposits are especially suited to some players, who find a perfect deposit method for their needs and preferences. Read these features to find out if it’s the right method for you:
- Deposits are immediate. As soon as you finish the verification of your payment, your money will be available in your casino funds immediately. Prepaid card casino deposits are handled and processed through a secure and fast platform, which safely transfer your voucher funds to your casino account instantly.
- Available in most NZ local shops. If you’re from New Zealand, it will be very easy to get a prepaid card from one of the top providers of this payment method. They can be found in most retail stores, local shops, gas stations, kiosks and other point of sale. After you purchase a prepaid card from your local shop, you’ll be eligible for Internet gambling with $20 deposit casino that accept vouchers.
- No credit card details needed. One of the best perks of prepaid cards on new online gambling sites is that you’re able to play casino games without providing your sensitive financial data. This makes safe prepaid card online casinos a popular option in New Zealand.
- Need to withdraw via another payment method. If you deposit using a prepaid card, you will have to choose another payment platform to process your withdrawal. This is because prepaid vouchers are a one-way payment system and work for deposits, but not for withdrawals. If you’d like to find a gambling site that will enable you a quick cashout of your prepaid card winnings, find one of the instant withdrawal casinos on our list.
- Low deposit limits. If you like betting big, you might not have enough room to deposit as much as you want because prepaid cards have small limits. It also works the other way around: in New Zealand online casino accepting cash vouchers, you can make even the smallest of payments in casinos that allow it. For example, you can even find lowest deposit online casino that offers online pokies with $10 deposit, and you can pay for it using a prepaid card voucher.
Prepaid Card Online Casino Options
Each New Zealand online casino for real money has their own payment platform partner. As far as prepaid card casinos go, these are the options that you may come across in the Cashier section. They can be obtained in different ways, and the easiest way to determine which one is preferable for you is to look at their availability in your near-by stores. Here are the top prepaid card options for casino deposits:
Paysafecard, or shortly put Paysafe, is a popular casino deposit method in NZ online casinos. It’s the most widely-used and popular prepaid card deposit method in the word. On Paysafecard casino, you can opt for this payment platform by choosing the Paysafecard option in the casino’s Cashier section. You can obtain from your nearest store or online. It’s widely available in most retail points in New Zealand.
Neosurf is an alternative to Paysafe, as it works in the same way. You purchase a Neosurf voucher in your local store or get it online from licensed distributors and you can use it in Neosurf online casino. When you want to make a payment using your voucher funds, choose it as your payment option and then enter the 19-digit code from the card to verify your payment.
- Visa Prepaid Card
It’s very easy to find a Visa casino online, since it’s one of the most popular casino payment methods, be it a credit, debit or prepaid card. You can receive your Visa prepaid card from a bank, local store or on specialized sites online. In New Zealand, you can get a Prezzy card online, which is a Visa that you can later use for casino payments.
- Mastercard Prepaid
Mastercard is the second most popular casino deposit card after Visa, and it also comes in a prepaid option. To play in a Mastercard online casino, just use your prepaid Mastercard that you got from the bank, store, or online and verify the payment. It can be topped up and re-used, so you won’t have to buy new Mastercard prepaid cards, but you’ll only be able to gamble the amount that’s currently available in your funds.
What is a prepaid card?
A prepaid card is a payment voucher which is topped up in advance and used for payments of up to the voucher amount. It can be used in prepaid card casinos, online stores, online services, websites… To get a prepaid card, you can choose some of the platforms that we mentioned above (Paysafecard, Neosurf, Visa, Mastercard).
Are cash voucher casinos safe?
In voucher online casinos, you can benefit from one of the safest payment processing platforms known today. Since the verification process doesn’t include any of your credit card details or other sensitive data, your privacy is completely protected and you can enjoy anonymous gambling.
Are there any fees and limits?
In most casinos, there are no additional fees on voucher casino deposits. However, there are limits on how much you can deposit. First of all, you’re limited by the exact amount on your voucher, so if you have, for example, 20 NZD on your voucher, you can gamble only with that amount. Depending on the casino, there are almost minimum and maximum deposit limits as well.
Can I withdraw winnings with cash card?
Prepaid card online casino withdrawals are not possible: vouchers are a deposit-only method. When you decide to cash out your winnings from an online casino, you will have to opt for another payment platform to process it. Some of the most popular methods you can use include credit and debit cards, bank transfer and eWallets (PayPal, Skrill or Neteller).
Do operators with voucher deposits have any bonuses or promotions?
On our list of best NZ prepaid card casinos, you can see that many of them offer rewards and promotional packages for first-time players. When you’re making a first deposit in one of these casinos, you can redeem prepaid card casino bonuses and enjoy extra cash, bonus deposit matches or free spins.