Skrill Casinos for Kiwis
Like this guide? Vote!
There are many different perks for players who make Skrill casino deposit. Since casinos often feature this payment platform as a top choice, they also enable bonus offers and quick withdrawals.
However, this is not the whole story: due to some terms and conditions, some players choose another method in the end. Depending on your preferences, style of play and betting, Skrill payments might not be optimal for you. This is why we have listed the cons of using Moneybookers in new online casinos as well.
If you want to make a casino deposit for the first time or you want to switch from some other payment method, we have prepared this general overview of Skrill online casino payments. We will cover everything there is to know about playing in NZ online casino sites with Skrill.
In this Skrill review for New Zealand players, you will have the chance to find out the following info:
a list of best Skrill casinos for Kiwis;
ranking of bonus offers in top paying casinos;
benefits of using Skrill for casino payments;
drawbacks of using Skrill in casinos;
instructions how to make deposits and withdrawals on Skrill gambling site.
15+ Best Online Casinos that Accept Skrill in 2020
Online Gambling with Skrill Casinos
Among the top 10 casinos online in the world, you’ll notice that all of them accept Skrill. This is one of the most convenient payment methods in the world and it’s preferred both by casinos and players. In the best Skrill betting sites and casinos, there are multiple ways to participate. Here is a short overview of the different Skrill methods you can use on gambling sites:
- Skrill online account. Online casinos with Skrill always let you make your payment by logging in to your account. This is the primary and the most popular Skrill method, especially for gambling. To open a Skrill account, you simply need to enter some of your personal data. After your info is confirmed and verified, you will get access to the eWallet. Here, you can make deposits, receive payments and transfer money. You can top up your Skrill account using your credit card, bank account funds or some other method.
- Skrill prepaid card. Skrill offers a service of sending out prepaid cards which can be used on ATMs, local retail stores and casinos (like Mastercard casino) as well. You can top it up within your online Skrill account or order it directly from Skrill. The great thing about Skrill casinos with prepaid cards is that you can limit your budget, but still use the same card to make multiple payments. This way, you can have a simple and convenient payment method handy.
- Skrill crypto account. In recent years, there has been a real boom in the popularity of cryptocurrencies like BTC, Ethereum or Litecoin. Bitcoin casinos allow players to make deposits and withdrawals with full anonymity and security. Skrill accommodates these currencies as well through its crypto-wallet. In online casino Skrill sites, you can choose the Skrill payment method and then use your Bitcoin funds to top up your casino account.
It’s no accident that Skrill is called Gambling’s Darling when it comes to payment platforms. There are many benefits that are offered to players who opt for Skrill gambling sites. Even if you usually use eWallets for casino payments, switching to Skrill many have some additional benefits. So, if you are curious about all the reasons you should start depositing with Skrill, read on:
- Payouts up to 24 hours. For players who are looking for instant withdrawal casinos, Skrill is definitely the right choice. Among all other payment platforms out there, Skrill has the fastest withdrawal times. In some casinos, you can even enjoy instant payments, as soon as you request it. This is because Skrill has great relationships with online casinos, so their platforms are perfectly integrated. Tired of waiting for several days to get your casino withdrawal? Use Skrill!
- VIP programs & rewards. Next to numerous promotional offers of $10 deposit online casino, you can enjoy Skrill casino offers as well! It is a payment method that has its own rewards programme for the most loyal players and users who make Skrill deposits and withdrawals. If you are a high roller, you can get some hefty funds and prizes through this programme!
- Cryptocurrency. Even though it’s much easier to find crypto casinos these days than it was a couple of years ago, they are still quite rare. Compared to some other payment platforms, it’s much easier to find a gambling website that supports, for example, credit cards or e-Wallet casino. Skrill has made a workaround for this issue by being an e-Wallet that allows cryptocurrency top ups, payments and withdrawals. This way, you can pay with crypto even in regular Skrill casinos.
- Mobile app and 1-Tap option. Skrill has a great, award-winning mobile app. Many players feel that Skrill is even more convenient and easy to use than the desktop version. This makes the deposit process even simpler for players at phone casino. When you play in a Skrill mobile casino, you can deposit through the mobile app or by using the 1-Tap option. This feature allows you to make instant payments with only one click.
- New Zealand currency. For players who have non-USD,EUR,GBP currencies, it’s extremely important that the currency of their payment method is their local one. For Kiwis, you can find your dollar in some of the numerous NZD casino sites. Some foreign casinos may be attractive, but if you use NZ dollars to deposit USD or GBP, your funds will go through a currency conversion and possibly a fee. So, the fact that Skrill supports NZD is definitely a huge advantage.
- Most of all online casinos accept Skrill deposits. Now, here is one of the biggest perks of this beloved payment platform: you will find it everywhere in the gambling world! Skrill is the only method, next to credit cards, that’s present in the majority of online casinos around the world. When you try out new casinos and sign up at new gambling sites, you can be almost sure that they support Skrill, like most others do. The Skrill casino minimum deposit, however, depends on the casino operator.
Some players prefer to use other payment methods to make casino deposits. For this overview, we did a little research about what it is that bothers gamblers when it comes to Skrill. So, if you want to know what kind of problems you might face, read these drawbacks of Moneybookers casino sites:
- Transaction fees. Some casino operators may charge transaction fees when you make a Skrill deposit. There are some who don’t, but make sure you check these terms beforehand. In Skrill online casinos, you can always find information about particular fees or expenses in the FAQ or Payments section. If you want to know the exact amount of Skrill casino transaction fees, you can also contact customer support.
- Some Kiwi players complained about slow support. When you are focused on cash gambling, you might come across some problems or questions that require you to contact customer support. For example, you might want to ask for a refund if you accidentally put in an extra digit. However, Skrill is a very large payment platform. It has millions of daily active users. This is why it’s sometimes hard to reach customer support. For your issue to be resolved, you might have to wait several days. If your problem is urgent, this can be very annoying and a real drawback for using this payment method in the future.
- Not allowed in some countries. Online casino Skrill deposit method is not present in all countries of the world. Currently, there about 50 countries in the world that belong to Skrill non-serviced countries. These are mostly countries from Africa and the Middle East. If you’re from New Zealand, you can always use Skrill anywhere where it’s available. In NZ, it’s a regulated and audited payment platform.
- Some casinos don’t provide the bonus if you pay with Skrill. All players love to boost their funds with welcome bonuses and kick-start their quest for cash. However, some casinos will put a clause in their bonus terms and conditions that it’s not valid for Skrill deposits. So, to find Skrill casino bonuses, check out some of the casinos on our list. Also, before you make a deposit, make sure you check the bonus T&C and see whether Skrill is eligible.
How to Make a Deposit with Skrill Casino Online
Making a deposit with Skrill is one of the simplest and quickest casino payment processes out there. It will take you only a couple of clicks and it takes under a minute. It’s definitely recommendable if you’re looking for a quick, simple deposit method for your casino gaming. So, if it’s your first time making a Skrill casino deposit, here are the steps:
- Sign up at Skrill and verify the account. If you do not have a Skrill account yet, you need to sign up. Unlike PayPal, there is no option for a guest account with no registration. To sign up, you will need to provide some basic personal info and verify your email address. After that, you will get access to your online wallet account. This is what you need to play in an online casino Skrill.
- Fund your Skrill account and choose the site with Skrill. In the previous sections, we have already mentioned that you can top up your Skrill account using credit cards or bank transfers, and even some other eWallet methods. When you enter your account overview page, click on the Deposit button. Choose your preferred method and verify the payment. Now that you have your money on board, you’re ready to play. Choose one of the gambling operators from our best Skrill casino list above.
- Register at casino → Go to the “Payments” section → Fund the account. It’s smart to choose an online casino with Skrill that you haven’t registered at before. This way, you will be able to use their welcome bonus packages. When you have successfully made an account with one of the Skrill casino operators, enter the Lobby. Go to the Payments section of the casino and choose Skrill as your preferred method. After you put in the desired amount you want to deposit, you will be redirected to the Skrill platform to confirm your payment.
How to Make an Online Casino Skrill Withdrawal
Are you ready to finally experience one of the quickest casino withdrawals in the world? Skrill is definitely creme de la creme when it comes to speed. The withdrawal process is also very straightforward and quick – it will take you just a couple of seconds. So, here is exactly how you make an online casino Skrill withdrawal:
- Visit the withdrawal page and choose “Skrill” for payout. When you are ready to withdraw some of the money you’ve won, you can request a withdrawal if you meet the minimum amount. To do this, you simply go to the Payments page again and select Withdraw instead of Deposit. There, you will see a list of all the available withdrawal methods you can use. In Skrill or Moneybookers casinos, you will always see Skrill as one of the top withdrawal platforms. Click on it.
- Type the desired amount to retrieve and confirm the payment. Decide how much you would like to withdraw. Then, type in this amount in the number field and click continue. Just like with the deposit, you will be redirected to your Skrill platform where you will have to confirm that you want this withdrawal. After you confirm, you should have your Skrill funds back to you very quickly. In some of the top casino sites that accept Skrill, this process might take just a couple of minutes.
Top Online Casino Skrill Alternatives
Do you like how Skrill works, but you would like to try out something else or play in a casino that doesn’t support Skrill? Here are some of the best payment method alternatives you can use instead of Skrill. Be careful that you only sign up in safe casino online and use some of these secure payment platforms:
- PayPal. PayPal is the number 1 e-Wallet in the world when it comes to the number of daily active users, transactions and growth. However, the number of casinos with PayPal is much lower than Skrill casino sites. In almost any casino where you can find PayPal, you will find Skrill as well. This is not the case the other way around. On our website, we have posted an overview of using PayPal in casinos for Kiwis as well.
- Neteller. Neteller is a much smaller payment platform than PayPal, but it’s much more often available in online casinos. It works pretty much in the same way as Skrill. In a Neteller casino online, you can often redeem bonuses that are not eligible for Skrill payments. So, this is one possible benefit of using Neteller in NZ casinos compared to Skrill.
- EcoPayz. We also need to mention that ecoPayz casinos are a great alternative to Skrill. You can fund your account in the same way and use it to pay in online casinos in New Zealand. The deposit process is also very simple and fast. If you come across a casino that doesn’t allow Skrill bonuses, check if you can work around this by depositing with ecoPayz.
What is Skrill (Moneybookers)?
Skrill is an e-Wallet that’s used to send and receive international or domestic payments. It was formerly known as Moneybookers, but it has gone through rebranding. Skrill online gambling is especially popular in New Zealand and Australia, because this payment method is widely available in NZ casino sites.
What is Skrill 1-Tap?
Skrill 1-Tap is a simplified method of making a casino payment. In Skrill app payments, next to the regular payment icon, you can also see the 1-Tap icon. You can enable this within your Skrill account. Then, you can make Skrill payments with just one click.
Is Skrill available in New Zealand?
Yes, Skrill is available in New Zealand and it’s one of the most popular online payment methods in the country. It’s especially popular among gamblers. The biggest Skrill casino games include slot machines, table games, card games and live dealer casinos.
Are Skrill casinos safe?
Yes, Skrill casinos are safe. For New Zealand casino players, Skrill is a great guarantee that their data and financial info is protected. In an online casino Skrill, your payment will be encrypted and secured through multiple methods. The Skrill payment infrastructure has won many awards for its reliability and safety.
Are there any fees and limits?
In online casinos with Skrill deposits, there may be some fees and limits associated to using this payments method. The exact amount depends on the casino, but there are some operators that offer a 0% fee for Skrill deposits and withdrawals. As for the limits, they are relatively high compared to some other payment methods.
Can I withdraw money via Skrill?
Yes, you can withdraw your casino winnings via Skrill and then receive it back to your credit card, bank account or other location. Simply pick one of the operators from our Skrill casino list. If you’re lucky and you win big, you can simply request a withdrawal, and your money will be on your account in a matter of a couple of hours.
Are there any Skrill casino bonuses?
In New Zeland online casinos accepting Skrill, you can find various bonuses for casino players - from newbies (first depositors) to VIP loyalty programs. Some casinos exclude Skrill from their promotional offers, so make sure you check before you deposit.