UPayCard Casinos NZ
Are you tired of all the standard casino banking methods that limit your options and force you to share personal data? Well, online gambling for real money just got better for Kiwis and Aussies thanks to Upaycard! This e-wallet became available to NZ and AU gamblers only recently. Hence, the number of UPayCard casino sites in Australia and New Zealand slowly improves.
By using this method, you get to fund it safely using a wide range of options. Some of these include other e-wallets, credit cards, and even cryptocurrency. Plus, UPayCard comes with extremely high payment limits, a mobile app, and guaranteed safety. Find the best UPayCard casinos below:
- King Billy Casino - Accepts UPayCard Deposits
- Zodiac Casino - The Most Popular Casino
- Luxury Casino - Weekly Gambling Bonuses
- Playamo Casino - Takes NZD and AUD
- Vegas Kings Casino - Available in New Zealand
- Gate 777 Casino - Accepts Kiwi Players
- 22Bet Casino - Pokies & Sports Betting
The Best UPayCard Online Casinos in July 2021
- NZ$20 Min. Deposit
- Fastest Payouts
- 95.57% Payout Rate
- $1 Min. Deposit
- 97% Payout Rate
- 97% Payout Rate
- NZ$15 Min. Deposit
- 24/7 Live Chat
- €10 Min. Deposit
- 35x Wagering
- 98% Payout Rate
- 70+ Table Games
- Instant Play & Download
- Personal Customer Service
- $1 Min. Deposit
- Microgaming Only
- Instant Play
- Monthly List of Winners
- Microgaming Games Only
- 97% Payout Rate
- Weekly Tournaments
- Generous Prizes for Winners
- Quick Withdrawals
- Bob Marley Theme
- 900+ Online Pokies
- 13+ Software Providers
- Daily Slot Tournaments
- Fast Live Support
- Additional Sunday Offers
Best Online Casinos that Accept UPayCard Deposits
- KingBilly Casino (NZ$1500 + 200 BS)
- 888 Tiger Casino (NZ$2500)
- Emu Casino (12 Free Spins + $300)
- Playamo Casino (NZ$375 + 150 BS)
- Nomini Casino (Up To €1000)
- KingBilly Casino KingBilly is a #1 UPayCard casino site for gambling in New Zealand. The operator entered the market quite unforgettably, with massive bonuses and over 3,500 games. Even though it’s been online from 2017 only, KingBilly has already scooped prestigious awards. Brands like IGT, Betsoft, Playtech, and Netent are responsible for the game offer at this gambling site.
- 888 Tiger Casino Would you like brand-new and fast withdrawal casinos instead? In that case, we have 888 Tiger Casino for you! Online pokies, video poker, and table games are all included at this Upaycard gambling website. Plus, you get to enjoy some fantastic live casino action too. Besides great-looking, 888 Tiger is also a generous operator. Meaning, you’ll get pampered with tons of free spins and VIP rewards.
- Emu Casino Your favourite bird is here to provide you instant online gambling with UPayCard alongside mouth-watering promos and thousands of games. Emu Casino welcomes Kiwis and Aussies, supports NZD playing, and grants free spins upon signup. Fans of pokies will recognize picks from Microgaming, Betsoft, Rabcat, Pragmatic Play, and many other world-class providers.
- Playamo Casino With a dedicated NZ version and over 1,100 titles, Playamo is the best online casino in New Zealand. This is the perfect Upaycard gambling spot for those who seek a sleek design and juicy bonuses. In terms of suppliers whose picks are found at Playamo, we have Amatic, BigTimeGaming, EGT, Betsoft, and tens of other well-known brands.
- Nomini Casino A leader among brand new online casinos in 2019, Nomini Casino quickly makes you fall in love with it. This is the best-looking Upaycard casino website for Kiwis and features over 4,000 games. Unfortunately, NZD gambling is not an option here, but the operator makes up for it with its impressive game selection and massive bonus offers.
Overview of UPayCard Gambling
That’s right, just like most reliable and popular online casino payment options, Upaycard is here to provide smooth and straightforward cash transfers. Besides the small transaction fees and the lack of casino sites that support it, there’s not much to dislike here. Both Kiwis and Aussies can go for this method and reap its benefits.
So, what makes Upaycard stand out? Besides being extremely convenient, it basically opens all other methods to you. You can top it up using whatever you want and then keep personal data away from casino servers. Hence, Upaycard provides carefree and smooth gambling at top-class operators, such as the ones listed in the table above.
Pros of UPayCard Casino Sites
- Various ways to pay With UPaycard, you have several ways to make online casino transactions, such as via the e-wallet option, a prepaid card, and via crypto. But before using it, AU and NZ players should check UPaycard supported countries, including casinos that offer it as a payment method.
- Mobile Application The option is available at mobile phone casino where Kiwis can freely play on the go, and mobile device use in New Zealand is ever-growing. Just look at the casino payment page and see if it’s offered. If so, you can use UPaycard to make instant deposits on the go.
- The payment is licensed by financial institutions If you’re not really familiar with this casino deposit and withdrawal method, you should know that it’s completely safe and licensed by financial authorities. Consequently, all UPaycard online casinos that support is guarantee secure cash transfers to all their customers, even if they’re not licensed themselves.
- High Limits If you like to play with high limits, UPaycard is an excellent option. You can find it among the offered money transfer options at a no limit casino for VIP players. Plus, besides using it to make massive payments, you can withdraw via UPayCard too.
- Poli top-up option Last but not least, if you cannot find any Poli pay casino, transfer the funds into UPayCard account and make a gambling deposit. Poli is an excellent option for Kiwis, but not always available. That’s why UPayCard is such an excellent option for those who prefer it.
Cons of UPayCard Casino Sites
- Fees for topping up the account On the downside, UPayCard comes with fees of up to 3.9% for money transactions. This mainly applies when you fund your account. While such a charge is unacceptable to some casino players, high rollers know that it’s reasonable compared to the other methods.
- Lack of operators There aren’t many online casino operators catering to Kiwis and Aussies that offer UPayCard. But there are a few good choices where you can aim for the big winnings. So, despite the lack of options, surely anyone can find a casino that pays out the most and supports this option.
Alternatives to UPayCard
- Paysafe Voucher (Prepaid card Alternative) If you’re looking for a prepaid card alternative, then you should use the Paysafe vouchers. Unlike the low selection of UPaycard casino sites, there are many more Paysafe online casinos to choose from. Also, they are suitable for all NZ players, regardless if they are low or high rollers.
- PayPal (e-Wallet Alternative) If you prefer another e-wallet than Upaycard, go with PayPal. There are plenty of other similar options like Skrill and Neteller, but PayPal gambling sites remain the top choice among Kiwis. Also, PayPal is suitable for both seasonal and big fish players, provides instant transfers, and has similar fees to Upaycard.
- BTC Wallet (Crypto Alternative) Lastly, if you’d prefer to join a Bitcoin online casino in New Zealand, you should look for a crypto alternative such as any BTC Wallet. Do you wonder what makes cryptocurrency transfers great? Well, they are fast, anonymous, and secure. Plus, they support payments and withdrawals too.
Are UPayCard casinos safe?
Yes, of course. Just pick the top Upaycard online casino in our list and play carefree.
What is a min. deposit there?
Each Upaycard casino operator has its own banking limits. Generally, these are not more than twenty NZD so you can take a benefit with $20 deposit bonus. Still, for the exact allowed deposit and withdrawal amounts, you should check the operator’s banking policy.
Are there UPayCard limits?
There may be some restrictions applicable for transactions with prepaid cards. These depend on the loading form and transaction type. For example, the max single card load is limited at $4,000 per upload, while the max card balance is capped at $20,000.
Can I withdraw with UPayCard?
Yes, UPayCard casinos online let you use this billing method for cashing out as well.
Are there any fees?
Casinos generally won’t charge any transaction fees on e-wallet payments. However, there is a commission for deposit and cashout transfers to and from your Upaycard. These fees can go up to 3.9%.
Does it support NZD currency?
Unfortunately, as many e-wallets, it accepts AUD but doesn’t support NZD yet. Still, if you make deposits at casinos that support the NZ currency, you can gamble with it, nonetheless.